Public TeamSpeak Channel for any Streamer or Questions

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Unofficial Public TeamSpeak Channel for Salem

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Procne wrote:Sometimes I had to seat with girls :cry:

GROSS
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Nimmeth » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Procne wrote:Sometimes I had to seat with girls :cry:

Would that be in the russian Zerg department? :D
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Hose » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Procne is shocked 4 life
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby King_Nothing » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:34 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:There's nothing wrong with Dallane or any moderator expressing an opinion or pushing an agenda. Personally I really liked the vent and am upset that it's gone. It was like an instant connection to Belgear at any time of the day and you just don't get that anywhere else. Except Providence, I suppose.

Everyone loves the Belgear.
eat oatmeal crackers & worship deer jesus
King_Nothing

Postby jakhollin » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:36 pm

So I have posted on the forums. Does that mean I have to pass by Darwoth to get to the noobs table?
jakhollin

Postby Kandarim » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:12 pm

It's not because his name is green that he's suddenly not a human anymore. When mods post in green they are expected to retain a semblance of objectivity, but aside from that they're just the same as you and me (well, probably. Not entirely sure whether Magic is completely human. He doesn't even have an avatar anymore!).
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Argentis » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Kandarim wrote:It's not because his name is green that he's suddenly not a human anymore. When mods post in green they are expected to retain a semblance of objectivity, but aside from that they're just the same as you and me (well, probably. Not entirely sure whether Magic is completely human. He doesn't even have an avatar anymore!).

I disagree. They are moderator in all circumstances and should act accordingly. They are the face of our nation.
Argentis

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Kandarim wrote:It's not because his name is green that he's suddenly not a human anymore. When mods post in green they are expected to retain a semblance of objectivity, but aside from that they're just the same as you and me (well, probably. Not entirely sure whether Magic is completely human. He doesn't even have an avatar anymore!).

You can't trust people without avatars

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Procne » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:11 pm

Dallane wrote:

Better now?
Procne

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:28 pm

Procne wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Better now?

oh thank god. now you are a trustworthy individual

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill