Hunting Using Deer

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Hunting Using Deer

Postby Qukatt » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 am

how we actually do it is block the way for the deer to go and just herd it towards the bear carefully, works very well with only a couple people to block the way or a couple of logs to place along the routes that are the wrong way to stop the deer going back.

You don't have to aggro the deer at all
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:56 am

Qukatt wrote:how we actually do it is block the way for the deer to go and just herd it towards the bear carefully, works very well with only a couple people to block the way or a couple of logs to place along the routes that are the wrong way to stop the deer going back.

Oh...

Oh!

Ooooh.....

I see. I feel a little dumb now :)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby ThePured » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:
Qukatt wrote:how we actually do it is block the way for the deer to go and just herd it towards the bear carefully, works very well with only a couple people to block the way or a couple of logs to place along the routes that are the wrong way to stop the deer going back.

Oh...

Oh!

Ooooh.....

I see. I feel a little dumb now :)

Silly Moo, That's why it's so easy to fool your kind.
jorb wrote:Oh not this **** again. I'm going to make it so that animals turn into fire breathing ***** dragons every time they come into base contact with a ***** signpost. Graaaah!
ThePured

Postby McWafflez » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 am

Sevenless wrote:Or just get an alt and have him aggro bears into things.

No fun in that.
Two words: Spinning Tops
McWafflez

Postby Qukatt » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 pm

the fun part is if the bear kills the deer and you have to retrieve the deer corpse from a protective bear XD

I want to try get 2 bears to fight now...
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby painhertz » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 am

Qukatt wrote:the fun part is if the bear kills the deer and you have to retrieve the deer corpse from a protective bear XD

They don't fight each other, unless maybe they do an errant attack that hits the other bear. it's hilarious to me that rabbits (Herbivore) kick the **** out of snakes (Carnivore) and deer (Herbivore) kick the **** out of bears (carnivore). lol
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 am

painhertz wrote:
Qukatt wrote:the fun part is if the bear kills the deer and you have to retrieve the deer corpse from a protective bear XD

They don't fight each other, unless maybe they do an errant attack that hits the other bear. it's hilarious to me that rabbits (Herbivore) kick the **** out of snakes (Carnivore) and deer (Herbivore) kick the **** out of bears (carnivore). lol

I dunno, herbivores can have some pretty nasty defences for that very reason. Rabbits though?
Qukatt

Postby McWafflez » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 am

Qukatt wrote:
painhertz wrote:

I dunno, herbivores can have some pretty nasty defences for that very reason. Rabbits though?

They defeat the snakes with their powerful sneeze or whatever it is they do.
Two words: Spinning Tops
McWafflez

Postby TotalyMoo » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 am

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rabbit+kill+snake

Rabbits are pretty fierce! Although I doubt a deer would have any chance in the world against an enraged bear :p
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Kaios » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:32 pm

This is cool. When I first saw a bunny and snake brawling it blew my mind which is why I didn't think of this first.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill