Forum Pet Peeves

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Forum Pet Peeves

Postby Superiodity » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Sevenless wrote:We really need someone to do a complete summation of all ideas that have had possible community support. It wouldn't stop any of the bullplop posts we get, but at least we could put the link and say "HA! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO READ THIS".

Good idea, You should probably be the one to do it though since you came up with it.
Superiodity

Postby staxjax » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Droj wrote:
staxjax wrote:
Droj wrote:Making threads like this?

Making posts like that.

Responses like this?

Ok, you win ;p
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby milonti » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Un1ted wrote:What really drives me up the wall is people creating threads asking others to talk about things that drive them up the wall.

It also drives me up the wall when people think that talking about what bugs us will make us get along better, and that it would in some way get more people to start using the forum.

I just read that was the intent of the OP. Interesting. I figure thisll clarify who's enemies with who :D
milonti

Postby Sevenless » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Superiodity wrote:
Sevenless wrote:We really need someone to do a complete summation of all ideas that have had possible community support. It wouldn't stop any of the bullplop posts we get, but at least we could put the link and say "HA! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO READ THIS".

Good idea, You should probably be the one to do it though since you came up with it.

I actually didn't come up with it, just parroting someone else. I do ~1 hour of forum reading/work per day as a mod and I'm more than fine with that time commitment. But I don't want to spend more namely because of my wrists.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby TrisDa » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm

thank you for sharing your opinion :D I appreciate you taking time out of your vary busy day to reply to my thread but if you don't mind could you please tell me why you dislike this thread? I would also like to know why is there a question mark at the end of your reply, what is the question?
Being A Good Knitter Is 3% Talent, 97% Not Being Distracted By Salem
TrisDa

Postby Sevenless » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 pm

TrisDa wrote:

thank you for sharing your opinion :D I appreciate you taking time out of your vary busy day to reply to my thread but if you don't mind could you please tell me why you dislike this thread? I would also like to know why is there a question mark at the end of your reply, what is the question?

It implies incredulity that you would ask a question and not expect the answer he considers obvious (ie that this thread is dumb in people's opinion).

I disagree and I'm quite enjoying it personally, both the snappy banter and the honest truths :3
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Droj » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 pm

TrisDa wrote:

Nothing wrong with it at all. 8-)
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby xweetok59 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Superiodity wrote:People using "u", "ur" and similar words.
xweetok59

Postby Ass_Kraken » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:29 am

Pissy Moderators.
Ass_Kraken

Postby masau » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 am

Realizing that I've started spending more time reading/making forum posts than I've spent actually playing XD . Happens eventually in so many games I play...
masau

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill