I'm Gay what can i do?!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: I'm Gay what can i do?!

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:40 am

Darwoth wrote:as with everything else in the world i am also superior at barbecue than all of you combined as well. i could have a small pocketknife, a pointy stick, rock and some salt and at the end of the day i would have killed a bear with the rock, cut down a 10,000 year old california redwood with my pocketknife, dug a pit with the pointy stick and cooked bear meat so good i would have won the grand prize at every "pitmasters" type contest that ever occured without even being at the contest.

im just that damn good. at everything.

ME AND MY WEBBER CHALLENGE YOU
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:47 am

i am going to go start cutting down a several thousand year old tree right NOW then (because it will take me a year to do it with my pocketknife)
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:21 am

Darwoth wrote:i am going to go start cutting down a several thousand year old tree right NOW then (because it will take me a year to do it with my pocketknife)

well i'll see you next winter after nos smokes your **** down and then you can get smoked for the 2nd time going against this sweet TX mesquite

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:15 am

thats it, i am now DUAL WIELDING pocket knives and will have the tree down within six months instead to make sure i am able to settle once and for all who can make the best charred mammal flesh before nosbird and heffernan totally kick my ass off.
Darwoth

Postby Sebthegrand » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Simon,,. U r my best friend. Even tho u gay I love u. We will play m imecraft tosay?
I’m
Sebthegrand

Postby Hose » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Sure bby let's play some minceraft today :* if u want we cud build a nice mansion for us and have some dope ass bbq in it :oops:
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Sebthegrand » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:51 am

Hose wrote:Sure bby let's play some minceraft today :* if u want we cud build a nice mansion for us and have some dope ass bbq in it :oops:

Dawg you know I’m down for some bbq
Sebthegrand

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:56 pm

have you seen a bbq please?
Rifmaster

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:01 pm

oh bb bbq me plz

Dallane

Postby belgear » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:15 pm

ooo it's bbq season already :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
belgear
Customer

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill