Ban Notifications

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Ban Notifications

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:38 am

Rifmaster

Length of ban:
1 week

Reason for ban:
Racism
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14460
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Ban Notifications

Postby Dallane » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:31 pm

Heffernan

Length of ban:
1 week

Reason for ban:
Stop blaming every loss on bug abuse.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14460
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Ban Notifications

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:30 am

Claeyt

Length of ban:
3 months

Reason for ban:
Once again bashing moderation instead of sending a PM to meow as he has been told countless times. I'm going to start increasing your punishments by a month longer each time you break a rule. Clearly you just aren't getting it and need something different to cure the cleague.


Last was 2 months. This time it is 3. Please contain yourself and send Meow a PM if you wish to bash moderation.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14460
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Ban Notifications

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:37 pm

The following users have been banned from the game for one month for their participation in a wall jump bug or allowing the user who committed the bug to access their account. If a user listed feels they were listed without good reason, they can message me. Ban in place until December 31, 2016.

Heffernan
Heffernan3
Heffernan4
Heffernan5
ASTAROTH
wince1
HOSE
xsarfax
reeper_aut
Ewela
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
User avatar
MarpTarpton
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 am

Re: Ban Notifications

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:38 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:The following users have been banned from the game for one month for their participation in a wall jump bug or allowing the user who committed the bug to access their account. If a user listed feels they were listed without good reason, they can message me. Ban in place until January 2nd, 2017.

Heffernan
Heffernan3
Heffernan4
Heffernan5
ASTAROTH
wince1
HOSE
xsarfax
reeper_aut
Ewela


Per forum policy, these accounts have also been banned on the forum for one month, until January 2nd. If any get cleared in game, they will also be unbanned here.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Ban Notifications

Postby MarpTarpton » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:18 pm

reeper_aut and ASTAROTH have been judged innocent and are, therefore, unbanned.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
User avatar
MarpTarpton
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 am

Re: Ban Notifications

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Nsuidara, gorniksam, Wandering and Hose all banned for 24 hours for bringing drama into Help.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Ban Notifications

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:43 pm

gorniksan banned 24 hours for trolling help again.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Ban Notifications

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:19 pm

ZoddAlmighty banned until 12-26-2016 for trolling Help.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
User avatar
MarpTarpton
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 am

Re: Ban Notifications

Postby Dallane » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:47 am

Judaism

Length of ban:
Till xmas

Reason for ban:
Img profanity
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14460
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests