Mass knifing

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Mass knifing

Postby Dallane » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:32 pm

To be fair in regards to the retarded thing heff said. It's actually hard to be accurate with a firearm even from just a few feet away.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Dallane wrote:To be fair in regards to the retarded thing heff said. It's actually hard to be accurate with a firearm even from just a few feet away.

if you dont know how to use a gun yes.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:To be fair in regards to the retarded thing heff said. It's actually hard to be accurate with a firearm even from just a few feet away.

if you dont know how to use a gun yes.

Thats incorrect. Anyone can use a gun but it takes practice, the correct stance and hand placement. When I started shooting again I was hitting low and to the left. All because I had my trigger finger in the wrong position.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Zapt13 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Like in The Man with the Golden Gun? James Bond fires a rifle in the direction of the gunsmith at close range after the smith explained it was made for someone missing 2 fingers on his firing hand and would fire an inch too low. The smith was right and James narrowly missed his most vital organ on the low side.
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Zapt13 wrote:Like in The Man with the Golden Gun? James Bond fires a rifle in the direction of the gunsmith at close range after the smith explained it was made for someone missing 2 fingers on his firing hand and would fire an inch too low. The smith was right and James narrowly missed his most vital organ on the low side.

dude dont lets get started about random movies, likein western when they use a 6shot revolver and shoot at the enemy 20 times without reloading..
Heffernan

Postby Inotdead » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Heffernan wrote:dude dont lets get started about random movies, likein western when they use a 6shot revolver and shoot at the enemy 20 times without reloading..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-oinyjsk0
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:29 pm

Inotdead wrote:
Heffernan wrote:dude dont lets get started about random movies, likein western when they use a 6shot revolver and shoot at the enemy 20 times without reloading..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-oinyjsk0

i raise this by Karatezi Kis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAdniWncWu4
Heffernan

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill