What have you guys been up to?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: What have you guys been up to?

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:49 pm

Dallane wrote:Been playing wow and magic the gathering arena. MTGA will have direct challenge soon! Thinking about dabbling in eve again. See about diving into wormholes. Considering installing CIV or totalwar also.

Have you played eve before? I can help you get started! I spend most my time with FW.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Dallane » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:11 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
Dallane wrote:Been playing wow and magic the gathering arena. MTGA will have direct challenge soon! Thinking about dabbling in eve again. See about diving into wormholes. Considering installing CIV or totalwar also.

Have you played eve before? I can help you get started! I spend most my time with FW.

I play like once every year or two. I started in a 4chan corp quit then checked out brave newbies then quit then joined goons. Before I quit last time I just got access to T2 drones, missiles and rockets. I think I was close to maxing everything out for my jackdaw. My miner was about to rock out a orca.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Paradoxyc » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:00 pm

The Fallout 76 beta looked uh... interesting lol. I just started playing Oldschool Runescape again though so I can’t really talk
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Paradoxyc wrote:The Fallout 76 beta looked uh... interesting lol. I just started playing Oldschool Runescape again though so I can’t really talk

You are definitely right about that. I pretty much know its empty garbo right now but I like the fallout series and I love multiplayer and since Bethesda hasn't made a proper multiplayer elder scrolls yet(ESO is an mmo and doesn't really count) I'm stuck with this right now.

But I'm not too worried about it at the moment cause I'm sure they will turn around eventually and improve the base game or we just end up playing our own private set-up servers when they are released that actually have NPC's and storyplots for people to play with.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Dallane wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:

I play like once every year or two. I started in a 4chan corp quit then checked out brave newbies then quit then joined goons. Before I quit last time I just got access to T2 drones, missiles and rockets. I think I was close to maxing everything out for my jackdaw. My miner was about to rock out a orca.

Are you doing mining for isk? FW is lucrative. That’s how I got my fortune. Plus you get pvp while you do it. I did the mining/orca stuffs and imo it’s out of date for isk. Wormholes were very lucrative but now I think exploration is watering it down. Plus Wormhole running is expensive to get into. Although what ever your doing
To get isk while being fun is best. There are so many things to do tbh.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Dallane » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:29 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
Dallane wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:

Are you doing mining for isk? FW is lucrative. That’s how I got my fortune. Plus you get pvp while you do it. I did the mining/orca stuffs and imo it’s out of date for isk. Wormholes were very lucrative but now I think exploration is watering it down. Plus Wormhole running is expensive to get into. Although what ever your doing
To get isk while being fun is best. There are so many things to do tbh.

I was afk mining in Delve while I did ratting with a vexor then I would salvage my wrecks and others while I afked doing that lol. Goon fleets were really fun. I was able to finance everything I flew with that and inject here and there.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill