IRL pictures V 2.0

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: IRL pictures V 2.0

Postby gorniksam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:51 pm

zoddo pedo confirmed
Darwoth wrote:who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Image
Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: IRL pictures V 2.0

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:15 pm

gorniksam wrote:zoddo pedo confirmed

Dont be jealous that my wife is hotter than you.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 969
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: IRL pictures V 2.0

Postby gorniksam » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
gorniksam wrote:zoddo pedo confirmed

Dont be jealous that my wife is hotter than you.

if she was in flames... maybe
Darwoth wrote:who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Image
Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: IRL pictures V 2.0

Postby Darwoth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 am

well, being the definition of male vitality and all things hyper masculine i have to agree with zodd.

nice wife/kid dude, though id be leary posting anything like that with the large number of stalkers and envious retards in this game.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7967
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IRL pictures V 2.0

Postby belgear » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:41 am

yh you guys both have very warm smiles
the baby does not look amused tho
she ain't taking none of your ****
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: IRL pictures V 2.0

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:58 am

Darwoth wrote: the large number of stalkers and envious retards in this game.


This^.

You got a wonderful looking family.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14917
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: IRL pictures V 2.0

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:16 am

Thank you guys! We had a nice evening before Valentines so i wanted to share a family photo.
Besides, its all part of my master plan. Stalkers try to 'do' something, Dallane perma bans them, Darwoth raids them and i gloat :D
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 969
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: IRL pictures V 2.0

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Thank you guys! We had a nice evening before Valentines so i wanted to share a family photo.
Besides, its all part of my master plan. Stalkers try to 'do' something, Dallane perma bans them, Darwoth raids them and i gloat :D


SHHHHH NOW PPL KNOW YOU ARE TEAM D
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14917
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: IRL pictures V 2.0

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:03 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Thank you guys! We had a nice evening before Valentines so i wanted to share a family photo.
Besides, its all part of my master plan. Stalkers try to 'do' something, Dallane perma bans them, Darwoth raids them and i gloat :D


Dallane? pfff thats nothing, id stick with Marp last guy who tried to Dox darwoth got a 6month ingame ban.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8213
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests