Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:46 pm

GroovyDog wrote:Goodman12 you must be completely autistic. The post by Messy was utter and complete sarcasm.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
He needs to improve his sarcasm writing skills then. (Darwoth is apparently good at that btw, there was this one recent thread where he did it for a page or 2)
Due to the lack of argumentative statements and the completely unoriginal insult that little ***** like yourself resort to, I'll assume that you've finally given up on your stupid idea which is all I could hope for. Or was your idea sarcasm too?
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby belgear » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:04 pm

nope, now he is drafting his idea on removal of a main town and porting
belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:10 pm

belgear wrote:nope, now he is drafting his idea on removal of a main town and porting

better demand the removal of player stalls first!
Darwoth

Postby Messyng » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:40 pm

belgear wrote:nope, now he is drafting his idea on removal of a main town and porting

Now come on, that is not reasonable, not atleast untill the breeding of horses is implemented or the new expeditions features Donkeys which could be brought back to Providence.

How else would you draw a carts around? Ox is not an option anymore, atleast for most, atleast for some time, atleast for me atleast its not.
Due to the circumstances, due to my stubbornness.
Messyng

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Darwoth wrote:

better demand the removal of player stalls first!

We need a auction house that all players can use!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Dallane wrote:

and a safe trading window wtf!!!!!
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Dallane wrote:

and a safe trading window wtf!!!!!

+1
gorniksam

Postby GroovyDog » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Yeah my genius has produced another suggestion. Maybe a server/expedition that is strictly for Non-American players. I understand that Americans are people like all of us, we are members of the same species, genetically at least. But they do have low impulse control and high levels of testosterone. I think all the people would be best just sticking to their own kind. Don't you agree?
GroovyDog

Postby Sebthegrand » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:28 pm

GroovyDog wrote:Yeah my genius has produced another suggestion. Maybe a server/expedition that is strictly for Non-American players. I understand that Americans are people like all of us, we are members of the same species, genetically at least. But they do have low impulse control and high levels of testosterone. I think all the people would be best just sticking to their own kind. Don't you agree?

Are you just one of those people who show up here and make it their sole purpose to make people mad?
Sebthegrand

Postby Heffernan » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Sebthegrand wrote:
GroovyDog wrote:Yeah my genius has produced another suggestion. Maybe a server/expedition that is strictly for Non-American players. I understand that Americans are people like all of us, we are members of the same species, genetically at least. But they do have low impulse control and high levels of testosterone. I think all the people would be best just sticking to their own kind. Don't you agree?

Are you just one of those people who show up here and make it their sole purpose to make people mad?

he must be related to Claeyt
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill