DNC assasinations.

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby Dallane » Sat May 20, 2017 1:03 am

Image
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14507
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby saltmummy » Sat May 20, 2017 3:35 am

Dallane wrote:oh look clay posting on a alt account

I think if it really was claeyt, his posts would be about as long as those ****** romance novellas you see behind the conveyor at the pharmacy. Except instead of erotica for lonely elderly women, it's liberal conspiracy theories, AKA erotica for liberals.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
Image
User avatar
saltmummy
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 am
Location: The graveyard

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby yoohoo » Sat May 20, 2017 4:03 am

TotalyMeow wrote:But isn't pretty much all of that just rumors, Lazun? Last I saw, that PI had not actually said any of those things, it was all part of a news report that turned out to be untrue. Unless something has changed again, but it was so as of yesterday.


You are correct. It's weird / sad that this kid is now part of a Ping Pong Pizza conspiracy thing. I don't watch Alex Jones so I have no clue what that is all about. No, I am not Clay or Claeyt or whatever.
yoohoo
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat May 20, 2017 6:04 am

yoohoo wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:But isn't pretty much all of that just rumors, Lazun? Last I saw, that PI had not actually said any of those things, it was all part of a news report that turned out to be untrue. Unless something has changed again, but it was so as of yesterday.


You are correct. It's weird / sad that this kid is now part of a Ping Pong Pizza conspiracy thing. I don't watch Alex Jones so I have no clue what that is all about. No, I am not Clay or Claeyt or whatever.


Well, maybe you should learn a little about what you're talking about before you jump in instead of derailing to other subjects. I don't think you're actually Claeyt, but you're acting a lot like him, and that's not a good thing.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3683
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby yoohoo » Sat May 20, 2017 1:31 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
yoohoo wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:But isn't pretty much all of that just rumors, Lazun? Last I saw, that PI had not actually said any of those things, it was all part of a news report that turned out to be untrue. Unless something has changed again, but it was so as of yesterday.


You are correct. It's weird / sad that this kid is now part of a Ping Pong Pizza conspiracy thing. I don't watch Alex Jones so I have no clue what that is all about. No, I am not Clay or Claeyt or whatever.


Well, maybe you should learn a little about what you're talking about before you jump in instead of derailing to other subjects. I don't think you're actually Claeyt, but you're acting a lot like him, and that's not a good thing.


Don't get me wrong. I know the conspiracy theory. Hillary murdered minor DNC staffer, Seth Rich, bc Bernie. Sure. Got it. Child hookers at the pizza parlor. I walk by that place every day. It's a random, mediocre pizza restaurant. We are all super excited to have more of our country cousins show up in the capital with AR-15s and try to shoot at pizza bc they watched a video by a "performance artist" on the internet. MAGA, bros.

Yeah, I've read the forums. I get that y're all Trumpers. Fair enough. Sorry if I derailed the discussion. It seemed pretty freeform...
yoohoo
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat May 20, 2017 9:33 pm

yoohoo wrote:Child hookers at the pizza parlor. I walk by that place every day. It's a random, mediocre pizza restaurant. We are all super excited to have more of our country cousins show up in the capital with AR-15s and try to shoot at pizza bc they watched a video by a "performance artist" on the internet.


I haven't heard anything about this. What does it have to do with the assassination conspiracy? Or are you just making things up to insult people who aren't from the city? :/
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3683
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby Lazun123 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 pm

You're right meow, looks like right after the PI goes on air to say what he said is now saying that isn't what he meant. Bribe or threat that's what I'm thinking
WWJCD
User avatar
Lazun123
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:52 am

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby yoohoo » Sun May 21, 2017 1:28 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
yoohoo wrote:Child hookers at the pizza parlor. I walk by that place every day. It's a random, mediocre pizza restaurant. We are all super excited to have more of our country cousins show up in the capital with AR-15s and try to shoot at pizza bc they watched a video by a "performance artist" on the internet.


I haven't heard anything about this. What does it have to do with the assassination conspiracy? Or are you just making things up to insult people who aren't from the city? :/



http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -comet-pi/
yoohoo
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun May 21, 2017 1:59 am

yoohoo wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/25/alex-jones-conspiracy-theorist-apologizes-comet-pi/


So, it is just you being an idiot. That's enough derailing, now.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3683
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby Dallane » Sun May 21, 2017 2:12 am

Even on his alt accounts clay gets BTFO
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14507
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Propulsion and 6 guests