The Trump / Russia Controversy

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Claeyt wrote:It is not illegal for for their names to be left in for a host of reasons.

You are very much incorrect. There needs to be strong prior evidence of illegal activities before any American citizen is legally allowed to be wiretapped and that includes incidental events where someone else was the subject of the tap. And so far, no evidence of wrongdoing has been found even now to justify having exposed those people's names.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/1805

Claeyt wrote:Stop hijacking my thread with healthcare stuff Tmeow.

And then you go on to make a long-winded and ridiculous series of statements about healthcare that have nothing to do with the actual problems. As the author of the thread, you determine the subject of it and you're clearly making it about healthcare right now. :roll:

Bleuwulf wrote:I mean you seem like your getting almost excited at the fact theyre supposedly "investigating" the new president.

Oh, he's extremely excited about this. He and many like him want to see Trump fail at any cost and will celebrate in the streets when he is no longer president, just because in the echo chambers of the places he frequents they really have convinced themselves that Trump is an incarnate of evil. There have even been a few people in the media outright declaring in their twitter feeds the someone should assassinate him.

cyko wrote:Maybe, it is not the wisest thing, to let the invisible hand of the market control the healthcare sector. All this money which flows in this obviously overexpensive system, should be better spend in Diners, Shops or over parts of your domestic markets (right word? Don't know), which would strengthen the US economy.

Letting the market control healthcare would actually be the best thing for us if we can get back to that nearly forgotten state of affairs. There are two reason why this is true. First, when the government controls prices, things get more expensive rather than less. The sorry state of our utilities and many of our schools, which are government controlled, is fair proof of that. With a free market, people are free to compete and encouraged to innovate in order to get more custom and that results in lowered prices and better service for everyone. Hell, just being able to cut out the insurance companies, who overall are just draining money from the system, would benefit prices. The second reason is that when the government is telling doctors how much they can charge for a service, it's not a big step away from telling them when and where they can work and that is far too much like slavery. Don't say it can't happen, I've heard that it already is happening in some European countries.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Bleuwulf » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Meow I agree with most of your post,but sadly you're outdated on your info of the wiretap status,thanks to "Gee-Dubya" and the wholly unconstitutional Patriot Act,all they have to do is declare you a potential security threat or "subversive" and then federally speaking no warrant is required.

And fun fact for you cell-phone generation: thanks to FCC wording,they've NEVER needed a warrant to eavesdrop your conversations including texts,as the FCC states that any transmission flowing through open air is deemed "Public Domain" and therefore not subject to expectations of privacy,thus not legally requiring a search warrant. In typical hypocrisy and conversely,if you hack someones wifi without permission,you've committed a federal crime. (wtf?)

Furthermore any transmission over the web are likely subject to full scrutiny as in almost all cases your ISP including some wording in their contract that states that all transmissions via their servers are THEIR property,not yours,and you will find with a little research that almost ALL of these companies in the U.S. regularly make their databases available to federal agencies upon request, Some (Google,Verizon,etc.) even willingly include C.I.A. spyware in their software distributions as a matter of course....

Totalitarian State,indeed.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Claeyt » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:45 am

Bleuwulf wrote:to be fair,you're long winded posts are a bit of a joke (no offense)

The long posts aren't for people like you. They're for literate people who actually know things.

Bleuwulf wrote:I mean you seem like your getting almost excited at the fact they're supposedly "investigating" the new president this is so commonplace it wouldn't even merit news

There is nothing commonplace about any of this.

cyko wrote:I don't know if someone has already asked that before, but why in hell, are politicians spied out in your country, without initially suspicion?

That's the whole point. The FBI has proof of initial suspicion. They wouldn't have even started an investigation back in July if they didn't have initial suspicion and now as of yesterday, they have evidence of coordination good enough to go in front of a Grand Jury.

TotalyMeow wrote:
Claeyt wrote:It is not illegal for for their names to be left in for a host of reasons.

You are very much incorrect. There needs to be strong prior evidence of illegal activities before any American citizen is legally allowed to be wiretapped and that includes incidental events where someone else was the subject of the tap. And so far, no evidence of wrongdoing has been found even now to justify having exposed those people's names.

That's not true at all. Nunes himself said today that there was no illegality to their names being unmasked. That means either:

1. There is a FISA warrant on one of the foreign contacts trump's associates called and naming the associate is essential to understanding the evidence.

2. There is an FBI warrant on one or more of trump's associates and the names of other associates relate to the FBI investigation.

or

3. The trump associates were caught on a FISA warrant and then one of the 250 people in the FBI and NSA allowed to unmask an American applied to the FISA court and gave a reason to unmask them for the counter intelligence investigation.

Nunes has rolled back what he said yesterday and is now saying that nothing happened that was illegal or improper in any way.

Bleuwulf wrote:I mean you seem like your getting almost excited at the fact theyre supposedly "investigating" the new president.

TotalyMeow wrote:Oh, he's extremely excited about this. He and many like him want to see Trump fail at any cost and will celebrate in the streets when he is no longer president, just because in the echo chambers of the places he frequents they really have convinced themselves that Trump is an incarnate of evil. There have even been a few people in the media outright declaring in their twitter feeds the someone should assassinate him.

If trump is impeached I will give everyone a hat and hold a dance party in the Providence town square. I don't know what you mean by where I frequent but I'm on here a lot and it's not much of a liberal echo chamber. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TotalyMeow wrote:Letting the market control healthcare would actually be the best thing for us if we can get back to that nearly forgotten state of affairs. There are two reason why this is true. First, when the government controls prices, things get more expensive rather than less. The sorry state of our utilities and many of our schools, which are government controlled, is fair proof of that. With a free market, people are free to compete and encouraged to innovate in order to get more custom and that results in lowered prices and better service for everyone. Hell, just being able to cut out the insurance companies, who overall are just draining money from the system, would benefit prices. The second reason is that when the government is telling doctors how much they can charge for a service, it's not a big step away from telling them when and where they can work and that is far too much like slavery. Don't say it can't happen, I've heard that it already is happening in some European countries.

Our healthcare, our schools and our utility companies (electricity, gas, water, sewage) have never NOT been partially run by the government in the entire history of the United States. There is zero history of market controlled healthcare or education in this country.

Some of the first acts of Congress were to get socialized hospital service for commercial and navy sailor's and their families and for veterans in 1798. This was for merchant seamen and not just for veterans. Public Hospitals owned by municipalities and universities were the norm for large scale healthcare in this country for generations. Non-profit healthcare such as the Mayo Clinic and Public-Private tax exempt entities such as Blue Cross/Blue Shield and medical care centers run by the Catholic church and other religious groups followed the city run hospitals in size and number well into the 50's. Private, for profit, healthcare is a very new thing and has been driven by the rise in HMO's and Corporate Medical Groups. Private for profit healthcare is actually a very limited amount of the market. Private for profit insurance plans on the other hand are the norm now and they are the ones setting costs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Hospital_Service

Public schooling is older than private schooling in the United States and the vast majority of education in the U.S. has been local public schooling throughout it's history. The American myth of the one-room school house is that of a town coming together and taxing local people and businesses to build an education center for the children of the town. It has never had anything to do with profit or market forces. The very first and oldest school in the United States, Boston Latin is also government run and has been since 1635 and was funded by the rental of town owned land. Eventually it changed to local tax funding like other tax funded schools that grew up in other towns around the colony. There has always been mostly government run schools run by individual districts throughout the country. Private schools never compared to the amount of local elementary one room school houses. To say that they should not now be government run is silly and it's wrong to say that all of our schools are poorly run or bad for students. Broken schools are localized to impoverished areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Latin_School

Our utility companies, although not run by the government are partially owned and helped by our municipalities and local governments up to the State level. Ever since Edison built the first power plant in the middle of New York, municipalities have regulated and worked hand in hand with utilities. Other utilities such as water and sewage have been a mix of private and public in the past but the mismanagement of those private ventures led to the takeover of the water systems of the country by the municipalities or collection of municipalities working in conjunction with each other. Those systems are not broken and calling for their privatization is calling for the end of local control in favor of corporate control. All you have to look at are Enron, Kansas, the Illinois Tollway and Russia to see what happens when you massively privatize utilities for the profit of the few over the welfare of the many.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Street_Station

European doctors and nurses (and policeman and firefighters for that matter) in most Western European countries are government employees and like all government employees they are hired to work where they are needed. Usually it works just like here, veteran teachers get to choose where they want to transfer to while new teachers are hired and sent to smaller places that are less desirable until a spot opens up where they want to live. The same thing happens in school districts here. Government employee doctors and nurses are payed the same if they are in the country versus the city with slight difference for expense to live in the city. Why is this a bad thing? This happens all the time with State employed DNR, Police, Parks and other jobs within the State governments of the United States. They don't get to just go where they want, they're hired to an area where they are needed and can transfer if there are openings in other cities they'd rather live in.
Claeyt

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:10 am

windbag posts make you neither literate nor smart,just asinine. but w2g,when you can't refute someone's argument with fact just belittle and insult them to make yourself feel superior,i am smart enough to deduce why you fit RIGHT IN 'round here.

IF trump gets impeached (will NEVER happen in a MILLION years) then Pence becomes head honcho unless they somehow prove beyond doubt that he was culpable in......whatever, as well. Pence is a complete and utter Tool,so if you plan to celebrate that,you are as well.

I re-iterate, they "investigated" and screamed Impeachment at Bill Clinton:

NOTHING.

they "investigated" second Bush behind the 9/11 False-flag Attack:

NOTHING.

they "investigated" Obama behind his true nationality/origin and allegations he falsified documents of same:

NOTHING.

So,if you expect a different outcome now,you're either a fool and a sheep,or insane. since the tone of your winded garbage has a ring of stomach-churning Hillary sympathies,i will hypothesize it is the former.

the only "evidence" I need to prove said hypothesis is that your source of choice is ***** WIKIPEDO for chrissakes,where literally ANY idiot can write whatever garbage they want,and as long as they're jocking on Jimbo Wales nuts,no attempt will (or even CAN) be made to correct them.

not so ***** clueless as you thought,huh?

#MicDrop
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Champie » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:03 am

Claeyt wrote:
Bleuwulf wrote:to be fair,you're long winded posts are a bit of a joke (no offense)

The long posts aren't for people like you. They're for literate people who actually know things.

Bleuwulf wrote:windbag posts make you neither literate nor smart,just asinine. but w2g,when you can't refute someone's argument with fact just belittle and insult them to make yourself feel superior,i am smart enough to deduce why you fit RIGHT IN 'round here.

#MicDrop

Just set the mic down softly and walk away Bleuwulf... Claeyt's use of blue text clearly indicates that he is being sarcastic and that his posts actually target the dedicated ignoramus. I would argue that if you were as intelligent as you assert then you wouldn't be responding to any political thread on the forums, but that's just my opinion (same goes for you Meow - you are good but ultimately your responses to Claeyt are worthless. Go spend time with your family or something). My response here is directed at you in an effort to ease you away from further self-inflicted injury.

Search User Claeyt for term sarcasm wrote:http://forum.salemthegame.com/search.php?keywords=sarcasm&terms=all&author=Claeyt&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
Search found 39 matches: sarcasm
"I'm going to assume that since you didn't use blue text you meant this as acquiescence and not sarcasm so..."
"Maybe if you use blue text to show sarcasm like the rest of the forum does"
"Since English is your second language, let me explain. I posted my post as sarcasm. On this forum, text posted in blue is generally sarcasm."

you can read the rest yourself.

Yes, Claeyt plays by his own rules, sets his own standards, and believes whatever the ***** he wants to believe. BLUE is sarcasm in Claeyt's world!

This is the last you will hear of me in this thread.
Champie

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:46 am

I'm touched there are some here concerned for my emotional and mental well being....

That aside,I could care less it was sarcasm,my point(s) stand.

Also,just an FYI,though he may try to put forth that the blue text sarcasm was his original idea to the virtual shut-ins on most of this forum,it is in fact merely a bastardization of "G-lining" or writing in GREEN from 4chan for same effect,a concept even older than Sageing or "Meme". This is likely due to the fact that his REAL main source for "news" is /pol/ which as any oldfag can tell you,is nothing more than a groupthink circlejerk of unfunny,uninformed, and unrelevant neanderthals,good for nothing save to be the foil of the other boards' jokes,namely /b/ (random)

Once more,just because I am Bi-Polar and one of my first posts on my return here showed me on a worse day,does not mean I am either unintelligent or uninformed,as so very many have been quick to assume.

But again,thank you for your concern...
Bleuwulf

Postby Ghoul » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 am

Bleuwulf wrote:I'm touched there are some here concerned for my emotional and mental well being....

That aside,I could care less it was sarcasm,my point(s) stand.

Also,just an FYI,though he may try to put forth that the blue text sarcasm was his original idea to the virtual shut-ins on most of this forum,it is in fact merely a bastardization of "G-lining" or writing in GREEN from 4chan for same effect,a concept even older than Sageing or "Meme". This is likely due to the fact that his REAL main source for "news" is /pol/ which as any oldfag can tell you,is nothing more than a groupthink circlejerk of unfunny,uninformed, and unrelevant neanderthals,good for nothing save to be the foil of the other boards' jokes,namely /b/ (random)

Once more,just because I am Bi-Polar and one of my first posts on my return here showed me on a worse day,does not mean I am either unintelligent or uninformed,as so very many have been quick to assume.

But again,thank you for your concern...

tl;dr i go on 4chan and im cool +1 respect
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:05 pm

LMAO there hasnt been anything "cool" about 4chan for years now,reminiscient of this game. Merely pointing out thats where the practice actually originated,but I'm sure all the "cool" kids in here moonlight on Le' Reddit which is the "true" source of all things funny,as they so vehemently assert...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

EDIT:I forgot to post in blue so everyone would "get it" whoops.
Bleuwulf

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:58 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:Also,just an FYI,though he may try to put forth that the blue text sarcasm was his original idea to the virtual shut-ins on most of this forum,

Actually, I used to frequent a different game forum where blue text was used to signal sarcasm. I once happened to comment here on that but Claeyt is the only one who seems to have picked it up. :lol:
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Forungi » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:48 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Actually, I used to frequent a different game forum where blue text was used to signal sarcasm. I once happened to comment here on that but Claeyt is the only one who seems to have picked it up. :lol:

Blue is pretty much the universal definition of text sarcasm, your other game isn't special :roll:
Last edited by Forungi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forungi

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill