Be Heard Loud and Clear!

A forum for Store-based announcements.

Be Heard Loud and Clear!

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:29 am

Greetings Salemites,
As you are most likely aware we are launching a new expedition in what now amounts to hours, not days. We have thrown a modest sum of funds at marketing the product but nobody can declare their love for Salem like a true Salemite! We hope that you guys will take a moment to share your experience about Salem with the world and let them know that now is as good a time as ever to check out our changes. Please feel free to either post in this thread or direct PM Marp your efforts to broadcast our launch to the world and you will be the proud new owner of:

Image

Some ideas would be:

*Posting on a favorite forum you frequent other than ours.
*Posting on reddit your favorite Salem Experience.
*Advertising your excitement on one of the many social media outlets.
*Snapchatting a picture of you playing Salem to your significant other with the tag "Not tonight babe, sorry".
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Be Heard Loud and Clear!

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:49 am

man wtf i havnt slept yet and i guess i aint gunna be sleeping
nosfirebird
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:47 am

Re: Be Heard Loud and Clear!

Postby Goodman12 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:55 am

nosfirebird wrote:man wtf i havnt slept yet and i guess i aint gunna be sleeping

same
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Be Heard Loud and Clear!

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:16 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:man wtf i havnt slept yet and i guess i aint gunna be sleeping

same

im getting old gotta sleep for a few hrs
nosfirebird
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:47 am

Re: Be Heard Loud and Clear!

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:17 pm

You definitely have a few hours. Just not 24 :)
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Be Heard Loud and Clear!

Postby Nikixos » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:18 pm

I also suggest people to post on a fb group related to these kind of games if they are on one, those can grab bunch of attention and an easy post can get you a good rare item.
Image Image
Follow me on Youtube and Twitch!
User avatar
Nikixos
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Mexico

Re: Be Heard Loud and Clear!

Postby Reviresco » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:39 pm

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/salem ... m.3682563/

Hopefully it doesn't get deleted, unless my pitch was lousy. :lol:
User avatar
Reviresco
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Re: Be Heard Loud and Clear!

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:56 pm

Reviresco wrote:http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/salem-the-game-a-somewhat-hidden-gem.3682563/

Hopefully it doesn't get deleted, unless my pitch was lousy. :lol:

I like how you posted it on MMA forum.
Salem is to video games like MMA is to fighting sports. Brutal, unforgiving and above all fun as hell :D
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Be Heard Loud and Clear!

Postby Reviresco » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:58 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Reviresco wrote:http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/salem-the-game-a-somewhat-hidden-gem.3682563/

Hopefully it doesn't get deleted, unless my pitch was lousy. :lol:

I like how you posted it on MMA forum.
Salem is to video games like MMA is to fighting sports. Brutal, unforgiving and above all fun as hell :D


Zodd! Been a while!

And yeah, just noticing that my sherdog account is older than some Salemites. :lol:
User avatar
Reviresco
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Re: Be Heard Loud and Clear!

Postby Qiresea » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:04 pm

nice picture, rev. one of your cousins?
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Image
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Next

Return to Store Updates & Competitions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests