It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

A forum for Store-based announcements.

Re: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Freedoom wrote:As an explanation to the other players (not to Darkmicrocockk) and for avoiding confusions. Every hour invested in an alter have a cost, how much would be that cost? I estimate around 500s per hour. How I fixed that number? Seeing how many money a player can do foraging. Then, if you need 6 hours for leveling an alter your alter has a cost of 3000 silver coins. For that reason, I ask to me: what can I ask as a gift more expensive of 3k silver? I am reading the list of no possibles and there is nothing with thas value. Then if the alter is killed You lost 3k silver for trying to get a gift with less value, then it is a wasting of time and resources, the numbers are talking about that. This is not a complaint, this is a reality what I am explaining. Is there any problem if I am giving my opinion about this subject or if I am giving numbers about the reality? Or exists an idiot so big like Darkidiot who want to be taught too?. Maybe only Darkworst can give his opinion in his forum.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
You can lose alt when you try join this event "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" but you must be unlukcy... but you can also got something of good equal value.

This is an event, not all player must join... and for me, i love this type events :)
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Lusewing » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:54 pm

I didn't meet anyone on the route to Santa, and it only took an hour or two to get my 50 humor alt. The adventure was not only fun - but highly profitable, since we ran into a rainbow events and to 36 golden eggs. A wonderful suprise.

As for not being able to ask for anything 'valubal', why not think outside the box a little? Each one of our village mates has asked for something of high worth, to them - for a few, somethings completly priceless. Will we get our wishes? Thats up to Santa to decide, but honistly stop trying to treat this game as a job. HAVE FUN. Explore. Take chances. There is so muh to find and enjoy in this game. It don't have to always be down to 'cost and worth'. Do something purely to have fun... or don't, no one is saying you have to take part in the Event.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Bjebr » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Same thing than Lusewing. That was a profitable trip, even if I got nothing on 25th December : I encountered some things to salvage , a lot of Thornbush flowers , a Whale on a small river beach , some usefull inspirationnals ...

That was fun !

And my character (a 350 biles that I inherited from Popham) didn't met anyone on the trip.

Bjebr
Bjebr

Postby Lusewing » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Finally got the video put together, its been so long since i have worked on one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mia8d6faLiA
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:56 am

Lusewing wrote:Finally got the video put together, its been so long since i have worked on one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mia8d6faLiA

Was it just me or did the video stop playing partway through for anybody else?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Lusewing » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:53 am

Odd, just watched it again and there was no problem.
Lusewing

Postby Kia » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Good to see the video. Had no problems seeing all of it either. 8-)
Kia

Postby Freedoom » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Please calm down and stop derailing the thread. And stop dodging the profanity filter, the next offense will be a week ban. ~TotalyMeow

Have you banned also to Darkworth for a day? Because I came here showing my opinion and I only was banned for defending me I think. His first answer to me began with an offense if you read fine. That is very unfair. The rules should be the same for everyone, not differents for friends.

Here You have his first message to me.

Darwoth wrote:
Freedoom wrote:I preffer to stay in my home instead of putting at risk an alt for getting 1 spring (http://store.salemthegame.com/store/offer?id=spring). It is the same with events, they are only useful for getting new sickness and wasting the time. Anyway, thanks by the offer, 1 spring is better than nothing.

ungreatful bastard may you throw yourself off a cliff with that spring glued to your ass and bounce off to the lands of ***** you.

I have not to listen those *****, I am not a dog, but a person.

User banned for a week. I trust having the last word on this derail was worth it. In the future, if you want to comment on moderation, message a moderator instead of continuing to do one of the things for which you were banned in the first place. - Marp
Freedoom

Postby Adumas » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:52 pm

You are very unfair. I have not said any offense to anybody and I have not dodged the profanity filter. I was insulted, I defended myself and I was banned for it, when who insulted first can insult when he wants, and now you take me out a week because I am saying it's unfair. If you want we can to talk in private, but If you don't understand all this what I am saying then I don't know what we can talk in private. Now, give me a month ban if You want. I have understood perfectly It is not possible to reason with you and this forum is for you and your friends.
Adumas

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Adumas wrote:You are very unfair. I have not said any offense to anybody and I have not dodged the profanity filter. I was insulted, I defended myself and I was banned for it, when who insulted first can insult when he wants, and now you take me out a week because I am saying it's unfair. If you want we can to talk in private, but If you don't understand all this what I am saying then I don't know what we can talk in private. Now, give me a month ban if You want. I have understood perfectly It is not possible to reason with you and this forum is for you and your friends.

You will receive a month on top of your week ban. If you want to talk about actions taken in moderation then send a PM. If you are upset because someone on the internet offended you then send a PM or report the post then ignore that person. There is zero reason to keep fighting and derailing. You also DID in fact dodge the filter and it was explained in both a warning and now multiple public postings.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Store Updates & Competitions