It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

A forum for Store-based announcements.

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:26 am

Good news, everyone! Santa Claus has again decided to return to the New World to help spread Yuletide cheer. He has, for reasons only he may know, moved his workshop since last year and is now located as below:

When asked whether or not there would be another handy path to the top of this mountain, Santa scoffed. "Ain't nobody got time for that," he said with an impish grin, his belly shaking as though made of fruit jelly. "My workshop is simply at the very top of the mountain. Keep climbing and you'll find it! And this year, I'd really like to see carolers. I'll accept letters from anyone, but I'd be really excited to see pilgrims who make the journey as friends." I, of course, pressed the jolly old elf to be more clear, because I figured he'd realize the community would just use alts or set each other to follow. "I know when they're sleeping and I know when they're awake! Ho ho ho!" he shouted with glee before disappearing in a cloud of snowflakes and cookie crumbs.

Due to popular demand, Santa also provided a list of things he has no intention of delivering to even the nicest of children:

Silver, death, contest reward items, items that only one of which exists ingame, scent deletion, golden items, special dev power items, rebirth, excessively rare or valuable items, witchcraft items, adult and/or multiple livestock. Remember that Santa is not a game mechanic to be puzzled over for loopholes or to try to get the better of the system. Santa is a treat and is under no obligation whatsoever to bend to the will of any but the mighty forces that govern the naughtiness or niceness in each and every one of us.

Safe travels for those of you who choose to make the pilgrimage to visit Santa at his workshop. Beware of naughty ne'erdowells who no doubt will be drawn to the location to sabotage your attempts to reach your goal. Don't forget to bring a letter for Santa with your account name and character name as well as what you'd like for Christmas. Oh, and keep in mind that Santa keeps EST hours.

Pilgrims have until 11:59 PM December 24th to deliver their letters, after which it will be too late. Goodluck and Merry Christmas :)

Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Re: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:15 am

all the new ppl looking for this place make a 5 bile alt and carry the note with you when looking for the workshop. there are going to be ppl camping the spot to kill anyone stupid enough to come out on mains.
nosfirebird

Postby Nikixos » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:30 am

if not death do you give memento moris? last year i asked for a robin mask and didn't get anything at all bro
Just to be clear, there was no warning you wouldn't give certain stuff last year, but to get nothing at all ... i would've liked a consolation prize :/
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Qiresea » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:23 am

a tile of water for sifting next to the mine is out of the question?
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:24 am

Nikixos wrote:if not death do you give memento moris? last year i asked for a robin mask and didn't get anything at all bro
Just to be clear, there was no warning you wouldn't give certain stuff last year, but to get nothing at all ... i would've liked a consolation prize :/

Santa was gift giving until the sun rose on Christmas morning and requested anyone who might have been missed to send him a message: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18971&start=80#p280309. Or perhaps you were exceptionally naughty. It is better, though, to give than to receive, so I hope you found a consolation prize in giving gifts to your friends and neighbors.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Nikixos » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:03 am

MarpTarpton wrote:
Nikixos wrote:if not death do you give memento moris? last year i asked for a robin mask and didn't get anything at all bro

Santa was gift giving until the sun rose on Christmas morning and requested anyone who might have been missed to send him a message: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18971&start=80#p280309. Or perhaps you were exceptionally naughty. It is better, though, to give than to receive, so I hope you found a consolation prize in giving gifts to your friends and neighbors.

Only thing i gift to my neighbors is DEATH MWAHAHA *swoosh*
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Kandarim » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:18 am

bah, I think it was perfect having no rules and then having santa decide on a case-by-case basis, meant a nice tradeoff between being greedy and actually getting what you want ...

I'll have to find an (un)fortunate soul to join me on the travels!
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:32 am

Thqanks for the Rules Santa, time to delete 99% of my wishlist :p
Heffernan

Postby Lusewing » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:04 am

With my new connection I am happy to be able to do a little more adventuring. Visiting Santa is just perfect.
See you soon St' Nick, hopefully with a new Salem carol, and some friends to sing it with.

We don't have hot chocolate to give, but is there another warm bevarage we can bring to help keep you toasty up on that could mountian? Some Tea or meat broth?
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Qiresea » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 am

i will bring crackers
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Next

Return to Store Updates & Competitions