It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

A forum for Store-based announcements.

Re: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Postby Freedoom » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:24 am

Darwoth wrote:
Freedoom wrote:I preffer to stay in my home instead of putting at risk an alt for getting 1 spring (http://store.salemthegame.com/store/offer?id=spring). It is the same with events, they are only useful for getting new sickness and wasting the time. Anyway, thanks by the offer, 1 spring is better than nothing.

ungreatful bastard may you throw yourself off a cliff with that spring glued to your ass and bounce off to the lands of ***** you.

I have a letter for you.

Dear son of bxxxx:

You are the most selfish, antisocial and petty of the Salem players. You have the mental maturity of a 3 year old child. I have read many posts which has been written by or for you, where you cried because nobody helped you in that old expedition and where you said crying like a girl why you did not want to sell farm animals, leaving all the Salem players in the ****. I have not to discuss nothing with an clown like you. You are the first to who all players should thank your selfishness destroying all your cities. Btw, now when DEVs have released the animal farms (I say my thanks by that: thank you very much DEVs) YOU, Darkselfish, are wanting to sell your farm animals... hahaha, then let me to say to you something: nowwwwwwwwww you can put all your animals, with barns included in your axx of mentally retarded. Don't give any lesson to anybody because You are the last who can do it. You can make **** in the mouth of your mother, like I am doing each day, she likes it! And after that You can also throw yourself off that cliff that You like so much.

Merry Christmas,

Freedom.

P.S.: As a gift this year You can eat my c...
Freedoom

Postby Freedoom » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:04 pm

As an explanation to the other players (not to Darkmicrocockk) and for avoiding confusions. Every hour invested in an alter have a cost, how much would be that cost? I estimate around 500s per hour. How I fixed that number? Seeing how many money a player can do foraging. Then, if you need 6 hours for leveling an alter your alter has a cost of 3000 silver coins. For that reason, I ask to me: what can I ask as a gift more expensive of 3k silver? I am reading the list of no possibles and there is nothing with thas value. Then if the alter is killed You lost 3k silver for trying to get a gift with less value, then it is a wasting of time and resources, the numbers are talking about that. This is not a complaint, this is a reality what I am explaining. Is there any problem if I am giving my opinion about this subject or if I am giving numbers about the reality? Or exists an idiot so big like Darkidiot who want to be taught too?. Maybe only Darkworst can give his opinion in his forum.
Freedoom

Postby Nikixos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:09 pm

Dude serously shut up. It's an event for fun and there's plenty of valuable stuff you get in this AND sunday events. Dock club alone gives unique items and the rest competitions give store boxes to the winners. Marp is one of the two devs that make this game unique and fun regarding dev/player interaction and you don't have to make a ***** retard out of yourself just because your client crashes every time you port to providence and can't afford to take the risk of losing a ****** 50 bile alt that can be raised in one gluttony session.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Chrumps » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:11 pm

I did the whole route, actually the opposite way from the lake to Limer's Front :lol: on a 10 bile alt. And it was 10 bile alt only because It inherited such extremely high biles. Now, how many thousands of silver you value that alt ?

Hint: You do not have to climb any ridge. There is an easy way.
Chrumps

Postby Freedoom » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:43 pm

Nikixos wrote:Dude serously shut up. It's an event for fun and there's plenty of valuable stuff you get in this AND sunday events. Dock club alone gives unique items and the rest competitions give store boxes to the winners. Marp is one of the two devs that make this game unique and fun regarding dev/player interaction and you don't have to make a ***** retard out of yourself just because your client crashes every time you port to providence and can't afford to take the risk of losing a ****** 50 bile alt that can be raised in one gluttony session.

Am I a retard because I am giving my opinion? Then, are you an f idiot bc are you giving the yours? Or how works it?. Shut up to me, can't you? Then, f you :).
Freedoom

Postby Qiresea » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:05 pm

Freedoom wrote:irrelevant comments

Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:16 pm

Freedoom wrote:irrelevant comments

Will you stop derailing the thread before or after you get a ban for avoiding the profanity filter? :lol:
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Darwoth » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Freedoom wrote:
I have a letter for you.

Dear son of bxxxx:

You are the most selfish, antisocial and petty of the Salem players. You have the mental maturity of a 3 year old child. I have read many posts which has been written by or for you, where you cried because nobody helped you in that old expedition and where you said crying like a girl why you did not want to sell farm animals, leaving all the Salem players in the ****. I have not to discuss nothing with an clown like you. You are the first to who all players should thank your selfishness destroying all your cities. Btw, now when DEVs have released the animal farms (I say my thanks by that: thank you very much DEVs) YOU, Darkselfish, are wanting to sell your farm animals... hahaha, then let me to say to you something: nowwwwwwwwww you can put all your animals, with barns included in your axx of mentally retarded. Don't give any lesson to anybody because You are the last who can do it. You can make **** in the mouth of your mother, like I am doing each day, she likes it! And after that You can also throw yourself off that cliff that You like so much.

Merry Christmas,

Freedom.

Freedoom wrote:As an explanation to the other players (not to Darkmicrocockk) and for avoiding confusions. Every hour invested in an alter have a cost, how much would be that cost? I estimate around 500s per hour. How I fixed that number? Seeing how many money a player can do foraging. Then, if you need 6 hours for leveling an alter your alter has a cost of 3000 silver coins. For that reason, I ask to me: what can I ask as a gift more expensive of 3k silver? I am reading the list of no possibles and there is nothing with thas value. Then if the alter is killed You lost 3k silver for trying to get a gift with less value, then it is a wasting of time and resources, the numbers are talking about that. This is not a complaint, this is a reality what I am explaining. Is there any problem if I am giving my opinion about this subject or if I am giving numbers about the reality? Or exists an idiot so big like Darkidiot who want to be taught too?. Maybe only Darkworst can give his opinion in his forum.

this is why marp gave you a slinky for christmas, because you are retarded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4cLUzu0uGw
Darwoth

Postby Freedoom » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:28 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Freedoom wrote:
I have a letter for you.

Dear son of bxxxx:

Merry Christmas,

Freedom.

Freedoom wrote:As an explanation to the other players (not to Darkmicrocockk) and for avoiding confusions. Every hour invested in an alter have a cost, how much would be that cost? I estimate around 500s per hour. How I fixed that number? Seeing how many money a player can do foraging. Then, if you need 6 hours for leveling an alter your alter has a cost of 3000 silver coins. For that reason, I ask to me: what can I ask as a gift more expensive of 3k silver? I am reading the list of no possibles and there is nothing with thas value. Then if the alter is killed You lost 3k silver for trying to get a gift with less value, then it is a wasting of time and resources, the numbers are talking about that. This is not a complaint, this is a reality what I am explaining. Is there any problem if I am giving my opinion about this subject or if I am giving numbers about the reality? Or exists an idiot so big like Darkidiot who want to be taught too?. Maybe only Darkworst can give his opinion in his forum.

this is why marp gave you a slinky for christmas, because you are retarded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4cLUzu0uGw

:P I am dancing on the grave or your dead relatives but I think you dance much better than me :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irmuBfn9t5g Hahahah, f monkeyyyyy

Please calm down and stop derailing the thread. And stop dodging the profanity filter, the next offense will be a week ban. ~TotalyMeow
Freedoom

Postby Darwoth » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Freedoom wrote:

:P I am dancing on the grave or your dead relatives but I think you dance much better than me :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irmuBfn9t5g Hahahah, f monkeyyyyy

you are clearly mistaken as any and all of my dead relatives would have reached though the ground and ripped at least one of your legs off had you presented yourself to them in such a rude manner.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to Store Updates & Competitions