Fabulous Fashions

A forum for Store-based announcements.

Re: Fabulous Fashions

Postby Dallane » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Darwoth wrote:looks way better than that hideous worm eaten collection of zombie shrouds that kuku made.

I giggled at the possible massive derail that this post will cause
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Darwoth wrote:looks way better than that hideous worm eaten collection of zombie shrouds that kuku made.

Firslty, zombies are mega cool and I wanted drawing some zombie costiume, but I didnt cuz I dont wanna be the best in everything here.

Second thing, didnt excepted more from *****. As my friend said ***** probably draw at toilet paper "her project" which is probably copied :lol: same like in case previous art contest with Scare Crow :roll: or not even her. Maybe even draw by one of her 4384023823298 ex bf she had from "fashion" world :lol:

And last thing, Darwoth, Mr D, darwat, please, stop butthurting about Kukumbers. You have to accept that you went old/more retarded/rusty or all of this and your dominate time gone. We just killed one of your **** characters (like 98% of them you has). So accept the loss, or revange on me, cuz u already turns into ***** heffernan

Also I hope MaxP will be winner ;)
gorniksam

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:45 pm

Few hours left (if Dallane can help himself from stoking the flames of unrest amidst what is clearly a lover's quarrel) for any interested in participating!
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Dallane » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:09 pm

I heard julie has more artistic talent and fashion sense than kuku. Is this true?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby shizuka » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:28 pm

what kind of DUMB ***** googles "victorian dress" , fails at copying the original coz no drawing artistic skills whatsover, fills it with Peach cosplays dress colors like Salem is the next Mario Land and hopes to get away with it?
just eat ur ban already, the garbage u drew calling it a princess dress isnt fooling anyone it SCREAMS cheating/copycat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LITTERALY the ONLY difference b/e ur drawing and the originals is the fact u failed at drawing the chest corset desgin coz too hard for u which then creates an actual difference and u think that makess it ur 'own original creation' holy ***** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OR did u think that failing at putting some real life couture on paper is enough of a difference already coz of the art style? theres BARELY A LINE of design that changed in the copying process :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sans titre.jpg
Sans titre.jpg (202.3 KiB) Viewed 9352 times

ssure my dress isnt perfect but at least its my own creation :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:33 pm

I dont even killed u yet, why so mad? :roll:
gorniksam

Postby matan002 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:41 pm

Looks kinda far fetched to me. They're not that similar.
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Jennyferi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:46 pm

Yep lol. I don't see similarities either.
Jennyferi
Customer

Postby Cerise » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:08 am

I am better at sewing than drawing but here goes;

A waistcoat I made as a feature to show off some buttons
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/9/5/6/1/0/0/webimg/955721133_o.jpg

for ladies paired with a simple a line skirt
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/9/5/6/1/0/0/webimg/955721147_o.jpg

and of course if we ever get horses to breed and race we will need some riding clothes
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/9/5/6/1/0/0/webimg/955721151_o.jpg

I tried to draw a dressage jacket but that was way too hard for me lol. The ruffle on the vest could be an accessory to dress it up or down. They were worn by both men and women.
Cerise

Postby joshnpk » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:06 am

Cerise wrote:I am better at sewing than drawing but here goes;

A waistcoat I made as a feature to show off some buttons
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/9/5/6/1/0/0/webimg/955721133_o.jpg

for ladies paired with a simple a line skirt
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/9/5/6/1/0/0/webimg/955721147_o.jpg

and of course if we ever get horses to breed and race we will need some riding clothes
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/9/5/6/1/0/0/webimg/955721151_o.jpg

I tried to draw a dressage jacket but that was way too hard for me lol. The ruffle on the vest could be an accessory to dress it up or down. They were worn by both men and women.

That waistcoat looks really good.
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

PreviousNext

Return to Store Updates & Competitions