Fabulous Fashions

A forum for Store-based announcements.

Fabulous Fashions

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Do you have what it takes to make it in the world of fashion design?

Who cares? You can just help design clothes for Salem instead!

So, da rules:

1) All entries will be considered, but they must be original designs. That's not to say you can't take inspiration from other places, but the design should be original and not a copy or refunctioning of an existing costume featured in other media (including and especially other MMOs).
2) You can submit your design as a hand drawing, digital 2D or 3D art, or other visual representation.
3) Please keep in mind current possibilities of rendering. Hats are very customizeable, for example, in shape and size. Capes are not and all have the same model that is retextured on the Salemite. You do not HAVE to make one piece of clothing per slot (minimum one slot if you think you can make a really awesome hat design that will take 1st-3rd place), but your outfit is limited to the slot count.
4) You are NOT limited to one entry. Enter as many costume/outfit ideas as you would like. But only one entrant is capable of winning a prize, no matter how good all the other entries from that entrant are.
5) Preference will be given to designs that are appropriate to the time period, but outstanding concepts will of course be considered even if they stretch the imagination. Costumes that are not functional, no matter how awesome, will not be considered for placement or prizes. If you PM me with your design, I can tell you whether or not it can be done prior to you posting it.
6) Entries must be posted in this thread prior to 11:59 PM EST Friday, July 7th.
7) Entrant agrees that by posting their design, it will become the property of Mortal Moments. Mortal Moments reserves the right to use as they fit all entries in any capacity they see fit, including advertising or in use on the cash shop. Entrants agree that by posting entries for designs that they are original and that they, the entrant, has full rights use and submit the image.

PRIZES!!!

First Place - 5,000 silver + Tailor's Pack
Second Place - 2,500 silver + Tailor's Pack
Third Place - 1,000 silver + Tailor's Pack

In addition, 1st - 3rd place entries will be made into ingame outfits and all three winners will receive all three outfits. Further, in the event any other entries are used ingame, the designer/entrant will receive one free copy of their outfit.

Happy designing :)
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Re: Fabulous Fashions

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:58 pm

I wish i was not a total **** when it comes to drawing and designing. :(
Last edited by ZoddAlmighty on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:28 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I wish i was not a total **** when it comes to drawing :(

same here :(
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:35 pm

I will accept both MS Paint and crayon drawings.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby AcidSpiral » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Invisible clothes.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Taipion » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:25 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:

Invisible clothes.

I am sure I have seen them before somewhere...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Forungi » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:18 pm

Forungi

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:31 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:I will accept both MS Paint and crayon drawings.

3D models ? not accept ? :(
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:41 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:2) You can submit your design as a hand drawing, digital 2D or 3D art, or other visual representation.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby black89hawk » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:07 pm

wow nice look like marp give live to the salem
I have nice idea for clothes but sorry marp the priz so low :mrgreen:
black89hawk

Next

Return to Store Updates & Competitions