Art for Art's Sake

A forum for Store-based announcements.

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby Lihz » Thu May 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Yes, i'm definately also a fan of those trees being in a cold snap :)
Lihz
Customer
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 am

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby Jennyferi » Fri May 27, 2016 1:32 am

Image

I noticed if i start playing too much with details i would ruin it, so i'll leave it here like it is now :?
User avatar
Jennyferi
Customer
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby Paradoxyc » Fri May 27, 2016 4:54 am

6 minutes left to submit your artwork everyone :P
Image
User avatar
Paradoxyc
Customer
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm
Location: Marp's Basement

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby Thor » Fri May 27, 2016 5:13 am

Somebody post weinerpelter, quick!

Nvm, expired already =P
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
User avatar
Thor
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri May 27, 2016 1:34 pm

Voting has begun. I will announce the winner on Monday. :)
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
User avatar
MarpTarpton
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 am

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby Darwoth » Sat May 28, 2016 2:09 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby shizuka » Mon May 30, 2016 12:38 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:Voting has begun. I will announce the winner on Monday. :)


at what time ;o?
User avatar
shizuka
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby Thor » Mon May 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Well to be frank its early tuesday in europe before monday ends in US.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
User avatar
Thor
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby gorniksam » Mon May 30, 2016 12:47 pm

shizuka wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:Voting has begun. I will announce the winner on Monday. :)


at what time ;o?

23.59
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby MarpTarpton » Tue May 31, 2016 3:55 am

Ladies and Gentlemen!

The time has come to announce the winners of the contest. First, allow me to thank all of our entrants for their hard work and truly wonderful pieces of artwork. Your unique styles were all well appreciated by the community and our panel of judges.

So, without further adieu:


In third place,

Jennyferi
Image



In second place,

Kralith
Image


And in first place,

Lusewing
Image


Once more, thank you everyone for participating. I will be delivering prizes soon (tm) and, should your image be made into an in-game portrait, artists will receive a free copy. Well done, all.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
User avatar
MarpTarpton
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to Store Updates & Competitions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest