Salem Beta Thank You Sale!

A forum for Store-based announcements.

Re: Salem Beta Thank You Sale!

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Hose wrote:
Heffernan wrote:i see the kings items does not tell how much they can hold? fix pls :p

"Largest" says enough

nah it doesnt, it should tell u the max items.
Heffernan

Postby Hose » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:47 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Hose wrote:
Heffernan wrote:i see the kings items does not tell how much they can hold? fix pls :p

"Largest" says enough

nah it doesnt, it should tell u the max items.

Maybe they want you to buy it :roll:
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:54 pm

buys a new store pack for 5$ wich includes 3 weight items and a kings purse... buys also 2 toolboxes for 5$... 2 kings purses... :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: 5 kings purses ffs
Heffernan

Postby yozzik » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Heffernan wrote:buys a new store pack for 5$ wich includes 3 weight items and a kings purse... buys also 2 toolboxes for 5$... 2 kings purses... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just should become reach as hell now. No way back.
yozzik

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Heffernan wrote:buys a new store pack for 5$ wich includes 3 weight items and a kings purse... buys also 2 toolboxes for 5$... 2 kings purses... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well that means you probably got them all right? Buy 10 more and see if they still drop? ¦]
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:08 pm

JohnCarver wrote:

Well that means you probably got them all right? Buy 10 more and see if they still drop? ¦]

i wish there was a way to exchange stuff haha on the other hand thanks for these damn sales im bankrupt now.... oh and on top 10
Heffernan

Postby Procne » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:40 pm

I think it's time to remove king's purse from the toolbox, considering that it's available in a cheaper pack, which contains some extra items. Getting king's purse in toolbox now is like getting "try again sucker!"
Procne

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Procne wrote:I think it's time to remove king's purse from the toolbox, considering that it's available in a cheaper pack, which contains some extra items. Getting king's purse in toolbox now is like getting "try again sucker!"

told that to JC like 30min ago in a mail, hes offline tho :p
Heffernan

Postby LOMS » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Procne wrote:I think it's time to remove king's purse from the toolbox, considering that it's available in a cheaper pack, which contains some extra items. Getting king's purse in toolbox now is like getting "try again sucker!"

Totally agree.
LOMS

Postby ShadowTani » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:33 am

Nuuuu, where's my nail storage box! *sobs* :cry: Seriusly though, that Packs, Sacks & Pail pack is pretty nice.

Now… I should probably take advantage of the sale instead of waiting until I'm done nitpicking on every detail in my base security, because that might take a while. Then I can have shiny store items grow mold at the postmaster while I get renewed motivation for my continued nitpicking, whee.
ShadowTani

PreviousNext

Return to Store Updates & Competitions