New Store Pack: Nubpack

A forum for Store-based announcements.

New Store Pack: Nubpack

Postby JohnCarver » Sun May 31, 2015 5:41 am

http://store.salemthegame.com/store/offer?id=nubpack

Its now live.

Tenderfoot refreshers have 12 charges each for 10,000 inspiration. There are 3 of them in there. The rest of the stuff should be good to give a new player a jump start without trivializing the noobie experience.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Re: New Store Pack: Nubpack

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 31, 2015 3:01 pm

should have added some basic clothing :)
Heffernan

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:19 pm

JohnCarver wrote: Tenderfoot refreshers have 12 charges each for 10,000 inspiration. There are 3 of them in there. The rest of the stuff should be good to give a new player a jump start without trivializing the noobie experience.

Might I suggest you note this on the store page so people aren't expecting 36 items vs 3?

Kind of with Heff on the clothing, but there's a few clothing packs and such, and for $5, it's a good deal, I think. The flint & steel and homestead writ are worth that much.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:16 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
JohnCarver wrote: Tenderfoot refreshers have 12 charges each for 10,000 inspiration. There are 3 of them in there. The rest of the stuff should be good to give a new player a jump start without trivializing the noobie experience.

Kind of with Heff on the clothing, but there's a few clothing packs and such, and for $5, it's a good deal, I think. The flint & steel and homestead writ are worth that much.

that was old salem, this salem we only have capes and mystery boxes for cales/hats but no clothing for new players to add, also another ssuggestion, a low protection mask with like 50% chance to cut disease?
Heffernan

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:53 am

Thanks. keep forgetting they pulled the clothing stuff off. Sorry. (Can tell how much I actually look at the store.)
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby pistolshrimp » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Does anyone happen to have the item code for the Tenderfoot Refresher? I tried everything I could think of.
pistolshrimp

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:37 pm

refresher-tenderfoot perhaps?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:27 pm

No 'Nub' Hat or Cape? I'd think you'd love making a nub cape that looked like it was made of straw or jute.

(hmmm, why isn't there a jute cape?)
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:01 am

Claeyt wrote:No 'Nub' Hat or Cape? I'd think you'd love making a nub cape that looked like it was made of straw or jute.

@JohnCarver

yeah thats why i think JC should have replaced all that... what was it? milkweed? by some basic clothes, a low level plague doctor mask, a drinking vessel and please for sake more then 1 nail...

on the other hand @JohnCarver id love to see a Townset

- a Town Bell croll (+ mterials for the bell)
- 5 Axes
- 5 Pickaxes
- 1 Hand Saw
- 5 Backpacks
- 10 nails

etc...
- 10 bottles of Tender foot refresher
Heffernan

Postby HolyLight » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:27 am

Heffernan wrote:
Claeyt wrote:No 'Nub' Hat or Cape? I'd think you'd love making a nub cape that looked like it was made of straw or jute.

@JohnCarver

yeah thats why i think JC should have replaced all that... what was it? milkweed? by some basic clothes, a low level plague doctor mask, a drinking vessel and please for sake more then 1 nail...

on the other hand @JohnCarver id love to see a Townset

- a Town Bell croll (+ mterials for the bell)
- 5 Axes
- 5 Pickaxes
- 1 Hand Saw
- 5 Backpacks
- 10 nails

etc...
- 10 bottles of Tender foot refresher

Oh God, given the chance you would also sell 500 humor characters, and iwin buttons.

It will never go back to the old way... I hope at least.
HolyLight

Next

Return to Store Updates & Competitions