New Store Item: Apothecary Kit

A forum for Store-based announcements.

New Store Item: Apothecary Kit

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:20 am

New Store "Kit". This is our first of its kind. Not necessary a "profession" but a kit that indeed helps you through the medical issues of Salem.

http://store.salemthegame.com/store/off ... thecarykit
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Re: New Store Item: Apothecary Kit

Postby Michael » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:48 am

Does this new Miasma Masque have the same in-game 3d model as the Plague Doctor's Masque?
I ask because from the Online Store Picture they look 100% alike to me.
Thank you in advance.

*edit*
10 USD for common medicines?! Is this why you released the disease patch in the first place?!
Is anyone else feeling this is an odd direction for the cash shop?
something seems fishy here.
Michael

Postby Haukeye » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:12 am

Michael wrote:Does this new Miasma Masque have the same in-game 3d model as the Plague Doctor's Masque?
Thank you in advance.

*edit*
10 USD for common medicines?! Is this why you released the disease patch in the first place?!

The mask is different, as for your conspiracy theory? 99% of the stuff in the box you can make in game. Stop whining.
I AM Bankee
Haukeye

Postby Michael » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 am

Haukeye wrote:
Michael wrote:Does this new Miasma Masque have the same in-game 3d model as the Plague Doctor's Masque?
Thank you in advance.

*edit*

The mask is different, as for your conspiracy theory? 99% of the stuff in the box you can make in game. Stop whining.

Simply stating that I personally feel if Salem is going to further expand it's cash shop, it may want to provide things that are useful. I'm not sure who the target audience here is because some people on the forum offer these services for free. In fact, from off the top of my head, I would say provide an non-craftable tonic that cures all diseases out there with the cash shop purchase. or numerous other things would be more preferable, wanted to spark a conversation about the Salem cash shop with the Salem community really. Instead I get some ass hat named "haukeye" thinking that everyone that has a different view then himself is whining.
Sorry for politely raising an idea that questions JC's vision.
Their is a large group of gamers out there that avoid certain games because they have terrible cash shops. I hope people will not avoid this game because of questionable business practices.
*It's funny you go on the forums to whine about people whining. you hypocrite*
stop trolling.
Michael

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:43 am

The splint from this kit is unique and eliminates a major inconvenience. A plague doctors masque is $7.00 in Store silver on its own without all the other things the pack gives you, not to mention this one has a unique graphic.

I appreciate your concerns, but they are simply inaccurate.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:05 am

I'm considering buying the damn thing just for the mask, stop speaking for the forums as if you know it as a whole, some of us have disposable income, and would gladly spend it on a flourishing game like this, if 10 dollars is breaking the bank for you, then just don't buy the item, and stop whining like a prepubescent 7 year old.

"and that everyone that disagrees with me is obviously retarded! I don't like people that are different then me!" -michael
You're THAT kid no wonder i felt the autism spewing in every direction from this post. you don't even have a job, and you're crying about the cash shop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rubberduckbandit

Postby Thor » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:28 am

Don't like it? Then don't buy it. Problem solved. Any possibility to see a picture of the mask?
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:33 am

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Thor » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:35 am

What a tease :P
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:39 am

The thing in your hand reminds me of those old pans from the 1900's they use for placer mining.
Rubberduckbandit

Next

Return to Store Updates & Competitions