Salem Loyalty Appreciation Stuffz

A forum for Store-based announcements.

Re: Salem Loyalty Appreciation Stuffz

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:39 am

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:one question that remains, will the Flags be White, colored, after real countries or customizable?

I have a feeling they will come as show at the moment but I hope its customizable like they did in hnh.

i hope they have a few to chose from and some from shop or special events

FULLY customizable is bad, i remember Hose/Simon showing me how he raided in HnH with a Wiking Ship that had Sails of a Swastika

also wasnt it supposed to be hit last night? just saying :?
Heffernan

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:41 am

Yes I know.... Keep getting ahead of ourselves on implementation stuff. Still anticipate to drop it soon.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Forungi » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:59 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Yes I know.... Keep getting ahead of ourselves on implementation stuff. Still anticipate to drop it soon.

Take your time, better with a solid release :D
Forungi

Postby Tulgarath » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:08 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Yes I know.... Keep getting ahead of ourselves on implementation stuff. Still anticipate to drop it soon.

Just make sure you DROP everything on the ground to test first, to save us crashes :)
Tulgarath

Postby Hose » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Heffernan wrote:FULLY customizable is bad, i remember Hose/Simon showing me how he raided in HnH with a Wiking Ship that had Sails of a Swastika

You are once again showing that you are a ***** moron... I didn't show you how i raided with a viking ship having a swastika on it, i just showed you a concept art that you can do something like that.
Stop twisting things around to make them look bad smh
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Heffernan wrote:
FULLY customizable is bad, i remember Hose/Simon showing me how he raided in HnH with a Wiking Ship that had Sails of a Swastika

So? You carve swastika's into the ground all the time.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:27 am

Thanks Mr Carver Sir

Heffernan

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:31 am

All Gold Items are now paid up through Quarter 3. 4th Quarter item is loaded on server and ready for end of the year.

Also for the patience of the top store purchasers who got their rewards so very late I have pushed a unique flag to the top 10 Year to Date store purchasers.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:32 am

Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:43 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Still reskinning for better looks and consistency but new Top 10 rewards all the way through 2017 are almost done being implemented. Tonight's restart should have them live on the main server. Here is a taste.

I dont think it looks more like gold now, most people think its a set-back, myself included as a gold wearing guy. Anyway, why haven't you updated the chestplate with the new look yet, its inconsistent now ?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Store Updates & Competitions