Server down?

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

Re: Server down?

Postby GWashington » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 am

oh a notice. do you mean this little paragraph in a wall of text of a forum post about the winner.
JohnCarver wrote: *UPDATE* Characters who died on Popham will be able to inherit to Providence as of RIGHT NOW. This will remain in effect for an undisclosed amount of time but once the new expedition launches this will most likely not be the case anymore. If you want to inherit your dead Popham character on Providence it is encouraged you do so as soon as possible. Keep in mind that the stats you get will be dependent on the same variables like Last Will, Undertaker, and # of times prayed to the Inheritance Statue on Popham.

I really like this game but how some things are handheld with implementing isn't ideal. The notice you are referencing to doesn't state any definite and is rather vague. reading this it even seems like their could of been a small chance that the server would stay open even after the new server starts.
If someone didn't see this update to a post they now have a character slot they are unable to delete which is bad game UI
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby Kandarim » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:23 am

JohnCarver wrote:If you want to inherit your dead Popham character on Providence it is encouraged you do so as soon as possible.

How is this not straightforward and easy to understand?
Also, the derelict characters will probably be solved once the new expedition comes around/even before that. They were solved before when other servers ended, too.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:30 pm

GWashington wrote:If someone didn't see this update to a post they now have a character slot they are unable to delete which is bad game UI

Top lel. It has absolutely nothing to do with UI at all. Characters are in the world hopefully for a purpose. There is a reason why you can't just delete a character at the push of a button. You can however "delete" them easily in game esp when you have a month to do so.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby GWashington » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:18 pm

wow what reasonable people
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:04 pm

GWashington wrote:wow what reasonable people

ah austism
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Ghoul » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 pm

GWashington wrote:wow what reasonable people

It's not that they're being unreasonable they just have a different image of the game in their head than you. And their vision is the "law" so to speak.
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby matan002 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:59 am

I'm sure JC will eventually remove the characters left on popham to fix your pretty little UI
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Why the ***** are people complaining about a character that you can't delete? How the hell is that even affecting you negatively? you guys are a bunch of crybabies lol
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby GWashington » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:26 pm

says the guy who gave all his characters to Darwoth
GWashington

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:54 pm

gold quotes
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

PreviousNext

Return to Hotfix Announcements