Server down?

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

Re: Server down?

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:38 pm

My bad,
that must have happened shortly after I called it quits for the night.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Propulsion » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:55 pm

crashed
Propulsion

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:59 pm

i got leeches to farm and server is down :evil: :cry:
nosfirebird

Postby GWashington » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:05 pm

WHAT I REMEMBER OF THE CRASH

There are three of us, barreling toward the shore in a turquoise sedan. I am almost four, babbling, squirming in and out of my scrawny fifteen-year-old brother’s grip in the passenger seat. Cigarette perched, my father mans the wheel; he hums as his eyes survey the two-lane highway, an unremarkable stretch that promises the ocean.

I don’t see the truck. I don’t see its front driver’s side wheel explode. I don’t see the vehicle veer onto our lane.

My father slams the brakes. The cigarette drops to his lap. Yanked by my brother tight to his chest, he positions his hands over my face.

We collide. The windshield explodes. There is screaming, a burning smell, until, finally, we stop moving.

I am shaken, confused, and covered with blood; my brother’s lacerated forehead, cheeks, and fingers weep upon my blonde hair and striped top.

Fast forward to the hospital: I watch my father gather himself beside the snack machine. When a nurse arrives with an update on my brother, I sneak away and wander up an empty corridor. I pass a corner and keep exploring, peeking into rooms, touching the gurneys and wheelchairs.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to face a fresh-faced nurse, kneeling with a smile. For the first time that day, I cry.

"You are lost and need to go back," she says, gently taking me by the hand.
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby Heffernan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:07 pm

Discord says it was Kuku for Scavenging a Tier 2 Witch Altar (i know secret info but JC gotta know)
Heffernan

Postby lachlaan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:37 pm

Heffernan wrote:Discord says it was Kuku for Scavenging a Tier 2 Witch Altar (i know secret info but JC gotta know)

So you're saying a witch crashed the server? Sounds like a job for JesusMan and Hefferboy!

Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:16 am

Still Investigating
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:18 am

JohnCarver wrote:Still Investigating

kuku gone done it investigate her
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:19 am

JohnCarver wrote:Still Investigating

Heffernan wrote:Discord says it was Kuku for Scavenging a Tier 2 Witch Altar (i know secret info but JC gotta know)
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:35 am

Heff chill out with the tattling on kuku for sneezing. It's extremely pathetic and annoying.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Hotfix Announcements