Server down?

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

Re: Server down?

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:00 am

Well interestingly enough this was perhaps a bit more of a thing than I gave it credit for. All the characters seemed to unload from the world fine but termination sequence of the server got hung up on disconnecting sessions. Not all that alarming but does mean that I'm extending the estimated time-to-fix from minutes to hours.

As a consolation prize. Here are some things going on this week.

I can say an end is in sight to have 'something' new for you guys soon. Certainly not what I would hope for but more than nothing.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:05 am

JohnCarver wrote:I can say an end is in sight to have 'something' new for you guys soon. Certainly not what I would hope for but more than nothing.

Hype! :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Reviresco » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:17 am

I think the take-away message here is for everyone to crash the server always.
Reviresco

Postby Cerise » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:25 am

shadows?
Cerise

Postby matan002 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:32 am

Take your time to make the things good John
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby lachlaan » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:20 am

Take just enough time xD not too little not too much. That said, was it a case of someone bashing a gardening pot with a rose inside as it was being picked up, but continuing to bash the now carried pot which then left just a character somehow holding a rose with no method on the rose object to be put down or even be in that sort of position?
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:25 am

lachlaan wrote:Take just enough time xD not too little not too much. That said, was it a case of someone bashing a gardening pot with a rose inside as it was being picked up, but continuing to bash the now carried pot which then left just a character somehow holding a rose with no method on the rose object to be put down or even be in that sort of position?

That's a paddlin.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:34 am

lachlaan wrote:Take just enough time xD not too little not too much. That said, was it a case of someone bashing a gardening pot with a rose inside as it was being picked up, but continuing to bash the now carried pot which then left just a character somehow holding a rose with no method on the rose object to be put down or even be in that sort of position?

You can't "bash" a pot, you need bugs to destroy it, like this one.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:21 am

Anyone else's pants getting moist as JC's post counts rise AND WITH A TEASER

OH GOD AND LOFTAR.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:26 am

Dallane wrote:Anyone else's pants getting moist as JC's post counts rise AND WITH A TEASER

We are back. And btw my pants are getting moist at the thought of your pants getting moist.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Hotfix Announcements