Server down?

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

Re: Server down?

Postby Darkside » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 pm

oh ok... guess that explains why it says I am already logged in...
Darkside

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Looks like Ply is having more fun now :)

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Rantul » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:06 am

Waiting patiently for Jamestown to come back up, so here I sit waiting, still nothing, still crashed, I wonder if they will ever fix it? My flowers might be done growing...I think I might make a new claim...Need to serously build a stove, using tinder boxes just pisses me off...*click* *click* *click*...Still nothing...My dogs are so cute and peaceful when they sleep...OK DAMN IT, LET ME LOG IN! THIS SUCKS!
Rantul

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:25 am

Rantul wrote:Waiting patiently for Jamestown to come back up, so here I sit waiting, still nothing, still crashed, I wonder if they will ever fix it? My flowers might be done growing...I think I might make a new claim...Need to serously build a stove, using tinder boxes just pisses me off...*click* *click* *click*...Still nothing...My dogs are so cute and peaceful when they sleep...OK DAMN IT, LET ME LOG IN! THIS SUCKS!

Waiting as well. I tried to say something on IRC to loftar but I doubt he is paying attention.
RonPaulFTW

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:38 am

Is anybody else having problems on Roanoke? Super bad connection or lagging?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Lihz » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:40 am

Claeyt wrote:Is anybody else having problems on Roanoke? Super bad connection or lagging?

Been thrown of as well, and now it won't reconnect. Server status seems up though :shock:
Lihz
Customer

Postby ZtyX » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:31 am

We have been experiencing rubberbanding and high load on Jamestown. What's happening to the server?
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby martinuzz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:24 pm

While this does not really belong in this thread, because the server isn't down, I would like to know as well, where the terrible rubber banding comes from, that seems to be getting worse by the day.
I've asked a few times in IRC whats up with the lag, but got no reply so far.

It's not just jamestown, I am playing on Roanoke and it's bad there too.
Did Claeyt shut up yet?
WARNING: berrymash laxatives can cause your character to explode violently, after eating chymically unstable foods.
martinuzz

Postby jesi » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Actually, Magic Man directed us to post in this thread regarding the current lag. Been bad for me for about a week.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Aye, I did. This is another of those server issues we can't do jack about other than complain. Likely the server needs a reset. Could be other external issues loftar has no control over.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to Hotfix Announcements