Server down?

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

Re: Server down?

Postby ThePured » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 pm

What an adorable Moo, He thinks he is a vicious bear! -pats his head- Here have some Pure Unchessey Milk.
-hands him milk-
jorb wrote:Oh not this **** again. I'm going to make it so that animals turn into fire breathing ***** dragons every time they come into base contact with a ***** signpost. Graaaah!
ThePured

Postby Bluestone » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Arurra wrote:
Colour coding my radar markers.

Do you know if you can colour code the snakes? Tried to but couldn't get it to work.

Yes you can, I have almost every game object/creature in my radar file (not all are visible obviously).

And enders new shapes on radar is awesome. I have small animals as squares and big animals as diamonds. Bushes as up arrows, inspirationals as down arrows, plants etc as the default circle. Would LOVE to know if any other shapes are possible :P
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby ThePured » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Bluestone wrote:Yes you can, I have almost every game object/creature in my radar file (not all are visible obviously).

And enders new shapes on radar is awesome. I have small animals as squares and big animals as diamonds. Bushes as up arrows, inspirationals as down arrows, plants etc as the default circle. Would LOVE to know if any other shapes are possible :P

Can i have your radar file XD?! i can't seem to be able to rewrite mine, It won't let me, But i'm hoping replacing it will work :D
Please :D
jorb wrote:Oh not this **** again. I'm going to make it so that animals turn into fire breathing ***** dragons every time they come into base contact with a ***** signpost. Graaaah!
ThePured

Postby TeckXKnight » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:58 pm

ThePured wrote:Can i have your radar file XD?! i can't seem to be able to rewrite mine, It won't let me, But i'm hoping replacing it will work :D

Right clicking the file and selecting edit doesn't work? Perhaps try changing its file type to a .txt and then back to .xml after you've changed what you want to change.
TeckXKnight

Postby ThePured » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:59 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:
ThePured wrote:Can i have your radar file XD?! i can't seem to be able to rewrite mine, It won't let me, But i'm hoping replacing it will work :D

Right clicking the file and selecting edit doesn't work? Perhaps try changing its file type to a .txt and then back to .xml after you've changed what you want to change.

The problem is when i try to select edit, It just doesn't open :(
ThePured

Postby painhertz » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:34 am

Grrrrrr... Pain decides to play. CRASH TIME!
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby mmo4gamer » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:37 am

No it says stoped, they probably took it down for patch.
mmo4gamer

Postby Qukatt » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:18 am

colouring my hair and I gots nothing but time :/ oh well
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby Silphatos » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:03 pm

server got so slow that even the bible was downloaded faster than map pieces of this game
Silphatos

Postby Zou » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:28 pm

server down pls fix!
Holy Oddipriest of the Oddgod | And so the Oddgod's Master Plan was revealed. Quiver in your chairs!
Zou

PreviousNext

Return to Hotfix Announcements