Leanto Walls

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

Leanto Walls

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:16 am

I have always Torched claimed leanto walls.

now that leantos are stronger. I will torch them with more enjoyment.

We plan on implementing a fix. We were hoping to have a better one than the "don't build close to this or that" since spacing a leanto seemed annoying. However, the PVP patch didn't bring the solutions we wanted so it will most likely be something similar. In the meantime. Stop building leanto walls.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Re: Leanto Walls

Postby Michael » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:40 am

awww but leantos being such symmetrical objects make them so beautiful when lined up into a wall
Michael

Postby DarkNacht » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:04 am

This is just for when you enclose an area with leantos right? we can still build line of leantos can't we?
DarkNacht

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:10 am

This is for when multiple claimed leantos are made to 'defend' something.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Leel » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:26 am

From what i can say is that i play salem in a way others seems not. Im trying to build a base like it would look like in real. Unfortunately i cant change my house because it is no longer possible to build trees close to my house to make it look more nice. Since the changes i have to deal with that what i have. :/ Also to all the build restrictions Im limited to my possibilities all way long I want to build somthing. I would appreciate if there could be some changes made and give me the freedom es it once has been.
Leel

Postby trungdle » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:00 am

Leel wrote:From what i can say is that i play salem in a way others seems not. Im trying to build a base like it would look like in real. Unfortunately i cant change my house because it is no longer possible to build trees close to my house to make it look more nice. Since the changes i have to deal with that what i have. :/ Also to all the build restrictions Im limited to my possibilities all way long I want to build somthing. I would appreciate if there could be some changes made and give me the freedom es it once has been.

Fundamental problem: how to give honest players their freedom without the other ones abusing it? Hint: your answer is wrong.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Heffernan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:19 am

Heffernan

Postby Argentis » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:09 am

Heffernan you know that someone can still pass through the trees and through the openings that you made to get out ;p I know this, i've done it.
Argentis

Postby Heffernan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Argentis wrote:Heffernan you know that someone can still pass through the trees and through the openings that you made to get out ;p I know this, i've done it.

pass trough? nope with pines maybe, but not the red maaples i tried it, and the entrance can me shut with a door :)
Heffernan

Postby RonPaulFTW » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:44 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Argentis wrote:Heffernan you know that someone can still pass through the trees and through the openings that you made to get out ;p I know this, i've done it.

pass trough? nope with pines maybe, but not the red maaples i tried it, and the entrance can me shut with a door :)

You do realize this will just get you a visit from JC to destroy some trees. Tree walls are as forbidden as leanto walls.
RonPaulFTW

Next

Return to Hotfix Announcements