**Raiders Beware** Brazier Bug

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

**Raiders Beware** Brazier Bug

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:23 pm

It has come to my attention this morning that some braziers, based on age, will exert more dmg against attackers than others. Therefore, not all braziers in the world are doing the same Bbile drain or even obeying the same dilution effects. This fix is not necessarily an easy one that would be hot-fixed today so this post shall serve as little more than a 'warning' to potential raiders out there.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Re: **Raiders Beware** Brazier Bug

Postby Suffragium » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:25 pm

JohnCarver wrote:It has come to my attention this morning that some braziers, based on age, will exert more dmg against attackers than others. Therefore, not all braziers in the world are doing the same Bbile drain or even obeying the same dilution effects. This fix is not necessarily an easy one that would be hot-fixed today so this post shall serve as little more than a 'warning' to potential raiders out there.

All braziers are created equal, but some braziers are more equal than others.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Re: **Raiders Beware** Brazier Bug

Postby Ikpeip » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Good afternoon,

Are you sure this is a bug, and not just another case of "balance?"

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Return to Hotfix Announcements