HOTFIX 7.14.14

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

HOTFIX 7.14.14

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:41 pm

*Fixed Bug that crashed server today. Was related to tracking.

*Reintroduced Horses to the game. Their underlying cause that allowed them to pass through gates should now be fixed. Please test away.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Re: HOTFIX 7.14.14

Postby smakaka » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Hmm when i try to logg in it says my password is wrong , how can i restore it?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
smakaka
Customer

Postby Trove » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:55 pm

by using or not using the caps/num lock
Trove

Postby smakaka » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Noo... that would be an easy solution is there some place i can restore my psw when i get a maillink?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
smakaka
Customer

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:42 pm

It seems to be much harder to bull run between objects, like torn bushes planted next to each other, as well.
DarkNacht

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:45 pm

DarkNacht wrote:It seems to be much harder to bull run between objects, like torn bushes planted next to each other, as well.

Yes and leap-at through incredible small spaces should be less responsive.

Also latest server restart was to fix a slight issue with leantos where it was a bit too difficult to exit a particular side with the change. It is fixed now.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:42 pm

smakaka wrote:Noo... that would be an easy solution is there some place i can restore my psw when i get a maillink?

Issue resolved. Please be aware that after changing a password you might need to log out of the forums for the new one to take effect.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:30 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
smakaka wrote:Noo... that would be an easy solution is there some place i can restore my psw when i get a maillink?

Issue resolved. Please be aware that after changing a password you do need to log out of the forums for the new one to take effect.

I seem to get a lot of these emails before the devs do. I'm going to try to remember this. I'm not hopeful. :|
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Hotfix Announcements