Server down?

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

Re: Server down?

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:05 pm

GWashington wrote:says the guy who gave all his characters to Darwoth

??? :?:
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Server down?

Postby matan002 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:06 pm

Looks like we're down
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
User avatar
matan002
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Valhalla, Sweden

Re: Server down?

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:12 pm

Been a long time since we had a crash.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Server down?

Postby black89hawk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 pm

we are falling 8-)
User avatar
black89hawk
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Server down?

Postby Dallane » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:41 pm

HES HERE HEIL JC
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14527
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Server down?

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:42 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Been a long time since we had a crash.



We were on such a good run. This one is a bit complicated. Has to do with a redrose. Possibly being carried..... as if somebody is carrying a pot, but the rose itself. All pretty strange so far. If nothing rings a bell with anybody and I can't figure it out in the next 15 minutes or so I'm inclined to just restart and apologize for anybody who had their rose blow up :).
Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6305
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Server down?

Postby grimryth » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:43 pm

na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, server goes PLOP
grimryth
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:36 am

Re: Server down?

Postby Reviresco » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:45 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:Been a long time since we had a crash.



We were on such a good run. This one is a bit complicated. Has to do with a redrose. Possibly being carried..... as if somebody is carrying a pot, but the rose itself. All pretty strange so far. If nothing rings a bell with anybody and I can't figure it out in the next 15 minutes or so I'm inclined to just restart and apologize for anybody who had their rose blow up :).


There's a new plugin for distillers; maybe that was involved somehow (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18135#p263628)?
User avatar
Reviresco
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Re: Server down?

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Hmmmm no, nothing related to those plugins seems all that dangerous in this case.
Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6305
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Server down?

Postby Taipion » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 pm

Reviresco wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:Been a long time since we had a crash.



We were on such a good run. This one is a bit complicated. Has to do with a redrose. Possibly being carried..... as if somebody is carrying a pot, but the rose itself. All pretty strange so far. If nothing rings a bell with anybody and I can't figure it out in the next 15 minutes or so I'm inclined to just restart and apologize for anybody who had their rose blow up :).


There's a new plugin for distillers; maybe that was involved somehow (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18135#p263628)?


Likely not, that is, if Kandarim did not do some fancy stuff while improving his own version. :D

No, for the most part, the plugin, as most plugins, only uses commands that you could also issue "by hand", I see no way how this could be the source.

Regarding what JC said, it sounded more like the "me carry gardening pot while being on ma cricket"-bug, just with a rose.
Honestly though, I have not tried taking a rose out of a destiller while riding a cricket. :D But I doubt that would cause any problems.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Hotfix Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests