[Providence] Setting up operations...

Look for a group to play with here.

[Providence] Setting up operations...

Postby zeta03 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:02 am

Looking for anyone interesting in a mercantile group.
PM or post and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

No real requirement other than a want for silver.

~ Signed Zeta of Zenith's Horizon Company
Having power without influence is meaningless...
Using your power, you need others and you need a world where they can all be at their best.
zeta03

Re: [Providence] Setting up operations...

Postby zeta03 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:46 am

It has been brought to my attention that some of you are worried about whether or not we side with treaty/tribe...

Even though our status is not aligned with them, we are not against the transacting of goods with them. I do not believe in excluding anyone from trading since sundries are often the result of sometimes luck, but crafting is always admonished with skill.

I hope this clears up a little of the fog that has most of you sending me PMs about intelligence rather then interest.

Either way, we are happy to oblige.

Using your power, you need others and you need a world where they can all be at their best.
zeta03

Postby zeta03 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:07 am

I can see that we have started getting peoples' attention, so I will start moving onto phase 2 and sending PMs to those who have contacted me with an interest. If anyone is still interested we are currently in the Laboring Phase. With that being said, the groundwork is being set up for the first time and it seems to be going quite well.

~Signed Zeta of Zenith's Horizon Company
zeta03

Postby Frakked » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:40 am

zeta03 wrote:It has been brought to my attention that some of you are worried about whether or not we side with treaty/tribe...

Even though our status is not aligned with them, we are not against the transacting of goods with them. I do not believe in excluding anyone from trading since sundries are often the result of sometimes luck, but crafting is always admonished with skill.

I hope this clears up a little of the fog that has most of you sending me PMs about intelligence rather then interest.

Either way, we are happy to oblige.

I started out the same way... until I sold Tribe some 9% lead lime... to Biddas in fact... sold him 100 pieces of it at a bargain price.

He was fine with that.
However, when I sold same to someone he considered an enemy... I became his enemy. And the **** storm continued from there.

You are welcome to attempt neutrality... but you are doomed to fail...

Best to pick a side early.

You'll find out for yourself quickly enough... best course is if you find anything earth-shattering in value... you tell no one... not even your town mates.

If I had held the 9% to myself and told one; sold to no one... I'm be 5K silver poorer... but I wouldn't be high on Tribe/Biddas **** list either.

Two cents for a profit seeking group.
Frakked

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:48 am

Frakked wrote:I started out the same way... until I sold Tribe some 9% lead lime... to Biddas in fact... sold him 100 pieces of it at a bargain price.

He was fine with that.
However, when I sold same to someone he considered an enemy... I became his enemy. And the **** storm continued from there.

You are welcome to attempt neutrality... but you are doomed to fail...

Best to pick a side early.

You'll find out for yourself quickly enough... best course is if you find anything earth-shattering in value... you tell no one... not even your town mates.

If I had held the 9% to myself and told one; sold to no one... I'm be 5K silver poorer... but I wouldn't be high on Tribe/Biddas **** list either.

Two cents for a profit seeking group.

They can literally do nothing to you on a trade alt. Being neutral is fine. The only person who throws a **** fit in biddas. I made a ton of trades with tribe and other factions on my trade alt.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby zeta03 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:09 am

Both experiences dually noted. We do not believe violence is going to solve anything in the end. all we want is success by any means.

If a few want to trade the way it is now that is fine. We intend on reinventing the way trades are handled in Salem and will continue to build upon that note.
zeta03

Postby zeta03 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:49 pm

Currently seeking donations for settlement.

Bars of Iron or Dry boards would be appreciated.
zeta03

Postby zeta03 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:00 am

I have obtained the bars needed for our current groundwork and possibly working something out for dry boards.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us thus far.
zeta03

Postby zeta03 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:18 am

Taking time today again to graciously thank all the donations of raw materials in supporting our cause.

Let us continue to creating a better Salem together.
zeta03

Postby zeta03 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:01 am

Finished up for the night and with the donated materials the mine is now complete and the first support is deployed.

Still need to work on building a smelter and not too long before base camp will be finished.

Thank you everyone and have a pleasant day.
zeta03

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims