Looking for a friendly group or person

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking for a friendly group or person

Postby Maruo1857 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:12 am

Well, basically I'm looking for one or more of those people who won't simply stab me in the back the moment they see me ingame. Not that it's THAT common, but it isn't rare either from what I've heard.

I just want to enjoy the game with someone else, and don't particularly care if we fail and die to raiders after a week or two. It'd be cool to make something that will last but that doesn't seem to happen too often, specially if newbies are the ones making a place :P

I'm a semi-newbie as I've played haven and know the differences from there to here. Unlike most haven players however I'm one of those who could care less about being annoying and killing everyone. I could do that, but I see no point/fun in doing so, hence I don't. Besides it's not really fun to be destroyed when things are finally coming together, lol. I understand that and wouldn't do it to something else for that reason as well.

So I'm basically looking for a friendly person or more than one, which just wants to enjoy the game with other people.

Of course I won't simply have the first person who says "I'm friendly pls lemme join" join me without a second thought, and will be careful, but I should be able to find out whether you're lying or not via PMs.

I have faith in the salem community(more than in haven's somewhat), so I expect there to be few people who will try to trick me into dying. Please, DON'T prove me wrong. :)

Oh, and if you do have a place but want someone to join, I'm up for that too. Just let me know :P
Maruo1857

Re: Looking for a friendly group or person

Postby bokido » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:09 pm

I too am looking group, I had a nice city but then I stopped playing because I was always alone. I have now lost everything, but if you like we can start you and I
bokido
Customer

Postby Suffragium » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Registered today? Not fake?

ok
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby bokido » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:16 pm

registered since 2012: D
bokido
Customer

Postby Suffragium » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Not you man, the OP.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby solunshinto » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:35 am

I am also looking for a group. So if either of you are interested in starting one, let me know. It would be nice not being a hermit
solunshinto

Postby Maruo1857 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Suffragium wrote:Not you man, the OP.

I was only on haven before...It's up to you to believe or not, but that's why. I enjoyed haven, until recently...Then started hating it due to the lack of updates + some other issues.

Came here when I heard about the game going to change owners since I figured it would revitalize the game.

But anyways, thanks for those who replied, I'll reply in-depth through PMs in a bit.
Maruo1857

Return to Planters & Pilgrims