Recruiting

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: Recruiting

Postby ukraChild » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:39 am

neored9 wrote:Actually a friendly city like this could easily exist open to all players. All it would have to do is sign the Treaty.
No thx! away with the lame bs propaganda!
neored9 wrote:big problem is the dozens of other people that would get a man in the town and sack it.
Translation: the only big problem is the tribe that would cowardly get an infiltrated spy pretending to be a innocent, honest and trustworthy beginning player to thief all you have. With our without bs treaty!

Preach!
ukraChild

Postby Dudaz » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Looking for a village too
Dudaz

Postby neored9 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:02 pm

ukraChild wrote:
neored9 wrote:Actually a friendly city like this could easily exist open to all players. All it would have to do is sign the Treaty.
No thx! away with the lame bs propaganda!
neored9 wrote:big problem is the dozens of other people that would get a man in the town and sack it.
Translation: the only big problem is the tribe that would cowardly get an infiltrated spy pretending to be a innocent, honest and trustworthy beginning player to thief all you have. With our without bs treaty!

Preach!

With English like that I'm surprized you tried to offer a translation.
neored9

Postby ukraChild » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:31 am

Surprised to hear that from you, tribe brave*, of all people.

I'll just leave this here.
neored9 wrote:He then paraded his body through town for all to sea how stupid he was

neored9 wrote:Now if you want to sea that everyone who has ever said anything negative about the tribe has to sign the treaty and make a video apology.

neored9 wrote:I'm sorry, I did sea that thread, you could have been more to the point he was literally ripping people off. Not to say I don't appreciate your showmanship.

neored9 wrote:II'll talk to the Paymaster and sea if we can count that as signing the Treaty.

Kaios wrote:
neored9 wrote:I can sea why so many people tell you to shut up.

You can SEA it? You shut up.

neored9 wrote:So you wanted to help them and sea that game prosper, but not really.

I have to give it to you, if dozens of people told me to shut up and called me retarded every time I said something I'd stop talking or really think about what I was saying. But you, you can get past all of that and keep going in spite of all that.

Given your overwhelming portfolio I suggest you take your own advice and shut up. As last resort you can always try once more what has failed until this day - use the 2 brain cells left in your gobbler to think wisely about the nonsense masterpieces you spit.
ukraChild

Postby neored9 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:38 am

ukraChild wrote:Surprised to hear that from you, tribe brave*, of all people.

I'll just leave this here.
neored9 wrote:He then paraded his body through town for all to sea how stupid he was

neored9 wrote:Now if you want to sea that everyone who has ever said anything negative about the tribe has to sign the treaty and make a video apology.

neored9 wrote:I'm sorry, I did sea that thread, you could have been more to the point he was literally ripping people off. Not to say I don't appreciate your showmanship.

neored9 wrote:II'll talk to the Paymaster and sea if we can count that as signing the Treaty.

Kaios wrote:
neored9 wrote:I can sea why so many people tell you to shut up.

You can SEA it? You shut up.

neored9 wrote:So you wanted to help them and sea that game prosper, but not really.

I have to give it to you, if dozens of people told me to shut up and called me retarded every time I said something I'd stop talking or really think about what I was saying. But you, you can get past all of that and keep going in spite of all that.

Given your overwhelming portfolio I suggest you take your own advice and shut up. As last resort you can always try once more what has failed until this day - use the 2 brain cells left in your gobbler to think wisely about the nonsense masterpieces you spit.

That's how it's spelled. Back to Africa please.
neored9

Postby ukraChild » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:55 am

Yeah you might want to go to Africa as you have a lot to learn from the smarter tribes there.

ukraChild

Postby neored9 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:28 am

I actually am considering a trip to Africa. Too bad you don't understand the proper meaning still. You seem upset and not laughing at all.
neored9

Postby ukraChild » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:06 am

You should, it will be a learning experience. Take the rest of the cowards along - kindergarten field trip.

ukraChild

Postby neored9 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:21 am

Why are you so upset?
neored9

Postby ukraChild » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:57 am

I'm never upset, certainly not by you. Now stop derailing the thread with your stinking bs propaganda. Should you have any more questions for me use the pm button.
ukraChild

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims