HnH Veteran - Looking for a Group (Found a group :) Closed )

Look for a group to play with here.

HnH Veteran - Looking for a Group (Found a group :) Closed )

Postby Guthix_Wizard » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:03 pm

So i started 3 days ago, id like to join an established based, town , city or little shack

spent the last days walking a few hours north of boston, found a few ruins , a nice bed with some 10 woven baskets filled with noob goodies im hanging out here until the food and supplies run out - should be another 2 - 3 days but i could leave earlier

i forgot how to teleport , / homestead secrets , its been a while since i played hnh like a year or two ago i was waiting for salem to come out for years only realized recently i spelled it saleem on google and it never came up :( seems like a majority of people dont play anymore but i like to come on and help around the town

at the moment im just a very active hermit, give me something to do - il check this post every 12 hrs

About Me:

IG name : Guthix Wizard
Very active 2-7 hours a day
Read well on the wiki and other guides
My specialty is being ocd, making the town look nice and linear , crafting , skilling and building - im bad at combat but i def will be excited to remember and get better at it
I like working with others, if anyone has the trust to let me live and work with them id be very thankful, i dont and will never grief but its hard to prove over the forum but i guarantee im a useful person to have around

In HnH i sweet talked a single hermit to let me live in his walled off 30 x 30 tile land and i made a working farm, tree farm and silk farm as well as did more than general upkeep on his place, he stayed on for another month and i ended up carrying the estate by myself for another 2 months, i missed him tho and i ended up getting over the wall sniped by a russian archer - i can only assume our mansion like estate was ransacked soon after.

Anyhow tl;dr basically come message me, inbox , meet me ingame - whatever im down to play and have a good time :)
Last edited by Guthix_Wizard on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guthix_Wizard

Re: Canadian HnH Veteran - Looking for Big Groups

Postby Guthix_Wizard » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:38 am

Just installed skype since it seems thats a preferred option , no replies yet! bump it up

Heres My Cat
Guthix_Wizard

Postby neored9 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Cat is clearly shooped.
neored9

Postby cannibalkirby » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:20 pm

I dunno it looks real enough to me :roll:
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

HnH Veteran - Looking for People ( Found, Closed )

Postby Guthix_Wizard » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:18 pm

I found a good group :) , so im closing the thread.
Guthix_Wizard

Return to Planters & Pilgrims