New player looking for a team. (H&H vet)

Look for a group to play with here.

New player looking for a team. (H&H vet)

Postby Vondrak » Wed May 21, 2014 9:10 am

Hi, i start playing yesterday, learning a bit how this game work and now i'm looking for a town or other player to play.

I played H&H so i'm not new to this kind of games. (If here is playing anyone from Kingdom of Ivalice, please, pm me.)

I'm looking for a honest town, please don't pm if u like to do criminal acts.

Contact me via pm or there and we can talk via skype or something.

Also, i speak spanish and english, so any english or spanish group are welcome.

Edit: Also, i'm a team player, so i don't have issues taking a role in a bigger team. And i like clean enviroiments, i'm not the kind of player who leaves all dirty or messy or build stuff without permission.

Edit 2: Still looking... :D

Edit 3: Still looking... :(
Vondrak

Re: New player looking for a team. (H&H vet)

Postby TCchris » Sat May 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Hi, im also new(kinda, played a while ago but stopped after). The problem is that now there is a group called The Tribe (quite big) that makes it's own justice, and anyone that doesn't apply to their Treaty is called a criminal. They kinda cleaned the map around Boston(where you spawn), and from what i heard there aren't many towns left. They are kinda spoiling the fun, and most people choice to play alone deep into the wilds. So, either join them(read around the forum, there are many that criticize them for what they do and how they act) or try to grow while avoiding death, then run into the wilds far away from boston. Maybe then you will also find people to play with. My char is 3 days old atm, and i think that 7 days or so i could do it(maybe more maybe less).
TCchris

Postby CobiEven » Sun May 25, 2014 12:14 am

As a H&H vet you should know trust is the most prized currency in Seatribe games. In Salem it is harder to provide safety measures for your town if you let in a bad apple he wont ruin the place. Your best bet would be to gather up other new guys and try to form a town. At least you may meet some good people even if the town goes to hell.

The tribe is not spoiling the fun of Salem so don't listen to Chicken Little over there. They are what gives Salem a pulse while the devs play with H&H. They ask for little and can provide a lot. I find it a great social experiment that people wont sign up for the tribe mainly over a few simple rules. Maybe by being rebellious against the tribe it is providing an outlet for not being able to rebellious at work or in relationships. I understand about the mishap about them killing one of their new recruits but whitehorn said he would make up for all the lost time in humors and inspirationals. It was passed over though in the firestorm around it in the thread. This being said I recommend the tribe.

If you want to be a rebel, freedom fighter, terrorist, or whatever you may want to call yourself it is easy to stay away from the Tribe. The tips are some of the ones you should had learned in H&H. Only not settling near Boston or the ocean on the east is different. I don't think this is being unreasonable due to that they are the largest group in a sandbox game. Use the guide and settle East. Use the guide a lot to find a great spot. It usually takes me a few characters. Far away from rivers or waterways. This world is HUGE. Plenty easy to settle far from them.

Last thing to add, if you do die, don't quit. I am sure if you are a H&H vet you have died many times. In practice there will be failures.
CobiEven

Postby Vondrak » Mon May 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Soz for the lack of response, is hard to find time in those days (university tests...). I read a bit about the tribe,and being honest, i don't care about them, i just want to play with my terms and without messing with other ppl if possible.

And thanks for the tips, CobiEven, yeah, i had "FUN" in HH many times, but i usually try to avoid dangerous situations because my goal is to... how to say... make the world a better place. So i wil ltry to find a far, far away place to settle and have fun.
Vondrak

Postby vienradzis » Mon May 26, 2014 3:54 pm

TCchris wrote:Hi, im also new(kinda, played a while ago but stopped after). The problem is that now there is a group called The Tribe (quite big) that makes it's own justice, and anyone that doesn't apply to their Treaty is called a criminal. They kinda cleaned the map around Boston(where you spawn), and from what i heard there aren't many towns left. They are kinda spoiling the fun, and most people choice to play alone deep into the wilds. So, either join them(read around the forum, there are many that criticize them for what they do and how they act) or try to grow while avoiding death, then run into the wilds far away from boston. Maybe then you will also find people to play with. My char is 3 days old atm, and i think that 7 days or so i could do it(maybe more maybe less).

2 days in game
11 posts in forum
giving out free pro tips
:)
vienradzis

Postby TCchris » Mon May 26, 2014 4:32 pm

I take back allot of what I said in the first 2 days since i started playing again.

Account created at
2012-12-12 13:02 UTC
Last game login at
2014-05-26 05:16 UTC .... ?

Still, I can't have a good opinion about you guys, you Are bullying new players when they choice not to join. Killing defenseless and innocent players won't win me by your side(and yea I know you don't care, and i guess that's still part of a bigger problem)
TCchris

Postby vienradzis » Mon May 26, 2014 7:23 pm

TCchris wrote:I take back allot of what I said in the first 2 days since i started playing again.

Account created at
2012-12-12 13:02 UTC
Last game login at
2014-05-26 05:16 UTC .... ?

Still, I can't have a good opinion about you guys, you Are bullying new players when they choice not to join. Killing defenseless and innocent players won't win me by your side(and yea I know you don't care, and i guess that's still part of a bigger problem)

Cris when will you understand i dont care you sign treaty or you dont. I even like that you dont sign treaty its mean if i catch you i can kill you.
vienradzis

Postby TCchris » Mon May 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Well you better hurry, a few more days and I'm off to the wilds. I'l make a post when I will leave, and try to point you where my base was, so you can scavange the nothing I will leave behind.
TCchris

Postby Vondrak » Tue May 27, 2014 8:49 am

Guys, please, this is a looking for group topic, don't flood it with personal crap, if u guys want to discuss, use PM or make another thread.

Thanks.
Vondrak

Postby MyNamesJimmy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:17 pm

if youre still looking i would be a partner for you :P
“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”― George Orwell. “Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company.”
― Mark Twain.
MyNamesJimmy

Return to Planters & Pilgrims