Looking for Village

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking for Village

Postby willow » Sat May 17, 2014 7:09 am

I just got killed by someone wearing feathers on their head. I am thinking it was the tribe. I have to now start over but would like to be part of a Village this go around. Please pm me with info about your village.
willow

Re: Looking for Village

Postby stevemac05 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:00 am

well i joined a crew down in the south, and guys with feathers popped up and killed two of our guys hunting. Now they are camped out and I am stuck inside and I didnt do anything to anybody. Im a outlaw because I didnt sign some treaty that I never knew existed.
stevemac05

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat May 17, 2014 6:27 pm

stevemac05 wrote:well i joined a crew down in the south, and guys with feathers popped up and killed two of our guys hunting. Now they are camped out and I am stuck inside and I didnt do anything to anybody. Im a outlaw because I didnt sign some treaty that I never knew existed.

Ignorance to politics is no excuse.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby JackTradez » Sat May 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Considering jwhitehorn posted a mere minute after this poster made their account and made this post. I would ask anyone attempting to recruit this person to exercise caution, as it is most likely a tribe phishing account.
JackTradez

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat May 17, 2014 7:02 pm

JackTradez wrote:Considering jwhitehorn posted a mere minute after this poster made their account and made this post. I would ask anyone attempting to recruit this person to exercise caution, as it is most likely a tribe phishing account.

More evidence that all the Tribe has to do is post in recruitment threads and the entire community of criminals tremble in fear and outcast each other.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby JackTradez » Sat May 17, 2014 7:12 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
JackTradez wrote:Considering jwhitehorn posted a mere minute after this poster made their account and made this post. I would ask anyone attempting to recruit this person to exercise caution, as it is most likely a tribe phishing account.

More evidence that all the Tribe has to do is post in recruitment threads and the entire community of criminals tremble in fear and outcast each other.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Considering your track record this world is all infiltrations, and raiding newish/clueless players who don't even know how to put silver in claims, I think I am right on the money guy.
JackTradez

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat May 17, 2014 7:14 pm

JackTradez wrote:Considering your track record this world is all infiltrations, and raiding newish/clueless players who don't even know how to put silver in claims, I think I am right on the money guy.

We may never know. But one thing is for certain. Willow didn't sign the treaty. And as such, she/he is now homeless :).

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby willow » Sat May 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Wasn't bad enough you killed me, now you have to zerg my thread. I am just trying to find a village to have some fun with this game if possible. Jwhitehorn you are correct I didn't sign the treaty and never will.
willow

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat May 17, 2014 7:31 pm

willow wrote:Wasn't bad enough you killed me, now you have to zerg my thread. I am just trying to find a village to have some fun with this game if possible. Jwhitehorn you are correct I didn't sign the treaty and never will.

You can drop the charade. They all know you are Brona and this was a clever ploy to infiltrate. Stand down loyal Brave.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby willow » Sat May 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Jwhitehorn, you really have issues. You kill me now think I am one of your braves call Brona. He is probably some tribe ass kisser. Can't you just leave me alone? You killed me ok. Let me find a new place that is all I ask.
willow

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims