Looking for fellow newbies! (Or other players restarting)

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking for fellow newbies! (Or other players restarting)

Postby mariner102 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:17 am

So just over the past week or so I first began in the world of salem, learning the ropes and making a few trades. However after finally finding what seems to be an okay spot to settle down into I have been finding the world exceedingly empty and silent, and overall I'm getting tired of being a one man hermitage. Given that still want to start from the ground up and explore the early phases of the game, I would rather have some fellow newbies join me instead of joining a larger village.

Honestly I don't have much more than a sawbuck, a hovel and a compost bin, (and a pclaim) but I suppose its because I have only had a day or so of true playtime. :cry:

I also realize this game probably lacks a multitude of this group judging by the population but I thought It would be wise test the waters of the forum with this topic.

If you would like to join simply message me and I believe my HS is enough for a fresh alt to teleport here. Really It might come down to definitively new characters rather than experienced players dressed up in newbie cloths going out of their way to troll me. :mrgreen:

Not that i would begrudge anyone for not being a newbie or having a newbie character, obviously experience and valuables are valued, just might not be worth it unless you/they had that particular motive. No one seems to be in that mood thankfully,

My timezone: MTZ/UTC - 7
mariner102

Return to Planters & Pilgrims