Looking for Treaty players

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: Looking for Treaty players

Postby Nimmeth » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:49 pm

confirmed treaty players? :)
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby powlius » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:09 am

Nimmeth wrote:confirmed treaty players? :)

Yes, why?
powlius

Postby Nimmeth » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:18 am

powlius wrote:Yes, why?

There is a lot of people with hate for peaceful treaty players, could be an open invitation for criminals :)
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby powlius » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:21 am

Nimmeth wrote:

There is a lot of people with hate for peaceful treaty players, could be an open invitation for criminals :)

Yeah, I am trying to be careful about that. And hope those criminals who are agressive towards us, will be found and punished.
powlius

Postby Mushibag » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:10 am

powlius wrote:
Nimmeth wrote:

Yeah, I am trying to be careful about that. And hope those criminals who are agressive towards us, will be found and punished.

Referring to freedom fighters as criminals is a good way to incite aggression toward your group.
Mushibag

Postby powlius » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:57 am

Mushibag wrote:Referring to freedom fighters as criminals is a good way to incite aggression toward your group.

powlius wrote:Yeah, I am trying to be careful about that. And hope those criminals who are agressive towards us, will be found and punished.

Agression towards peaceful groups (no matter what faction) is not fighting for freedom.
powlius

Postby gregl26 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 am

powlius wrote:
Mushibag wrote:Referring to freedom fighters as criminals is a good way to incite aggression toward your group.

powlius wrote:Yeah, I am trying to be careful about that. And hope those criminals who are agressive towards us, will be found and punished.

Agression towards peaceful groups (no matter what faction) is not fighting for freedom.

Oh snap! He told you Mushi!
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby Mushibag » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 pm

powlius wrote:

I'm not aggressive towards peaceful groups, unless those groups call me a criminal without provocation. Your assumptions that freedom fighters are criminals is based on nothing more than your willingness to bend over for injuns, and listen to the stories being whispered in your ear while you're being sodomized.
Mushibag

Postby Tylan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:48 pm

powlius wrote:Agression towards peaceful groups (no matter what faction) is not fighting for freedom.

If the "freedom fighters" were paying attention and hoping to figure out how to sway the tides of the server in their favor, this would be a good thing to memorize. I can't think of a better way to unify a group than for an outside force to try and oppress the group's weakest tier.

Best of luck establishing a group of like-minded individuals, OP. As said previously, be very careful whom you let in.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Cawalox » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 am

Tylan wrote:
powlius wrote:Agression towards peaceful groups (no matter what faction) is not fighting for freedom.

If the "freedom fighters" were paying attention and hoping to figure out how to sway the tides of the server in their favor, this would be a good thing to memorize. I can't think of a better way to unify a group than for an outside force to try and oppress the group's weakest tier.

Best of luck establishing a group of like-minded individuals, OP. As said previously, be very careful whom you let in.

That is tribe tactic, freedom fighters usually fight against the oppression. I agree that is good tactic but it would make freedom fighters same as you guys.
Cawalox

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims