Cthulu's Asscthack LFM

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Dallane » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:30 am

Judaism wrote:Like how quite hard we went off-topic here is most certainly quite obvious. Meanwhile I haven't logged in this game for over 7 months. Lets stop the derailing from here, that would be nice so that endeavors like this one can actually become something fun for new and remaining players.

I agree it's gone off the rails. Take it to a different thread if you want to keep talking about this

I have never played with meth but he is a stand up dude and everyone would benefit from playing in this town.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:52 am

Sounds like a great idea Meth!
Hopefully, you'll get some nice people to play with.
Why am not suprised that John Carvers very own ass cleaner is here arguing with you guys?
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:41 am

Easily one of the greatest salem players, with his guidance you are sure to enjoy your salem experience.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm

Ronch wrote:I'd be honored to learn from your shrewd PvP knowledge in Salem.

Would you be willing to accept one of my alts ?
Alt's biles are still rather low, but already has the necessary dirty-deed skills.

I regret to inform you that training the stupid out of you is beyond even my ability.

gorniksam wrote:teach my fihgt

This has already begun to happen.

Thanks to everyone that posted for your kind comments. Have a nice group now, but still considering further applicants :)
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Ronch » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:15 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Ronch wrote:I'd be honored to learn from your shrewd PvP knowledge in Salem.

Would you be willing to accept one of my alts ?
Alt's biles are still rather low, but already has the necessary dirty-deed skills.

I regret to inform you that training the stupid out of you is beyond even my ability.

Ah man. :(
I was so looking forward to this, I shaved, I even changed my underwear !
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Re: Cthulu's Asscthack LFM

Postby RebelliousT » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi!

I haven't played this game in years, and quite frankly, do not remember anything about it. I thought maybe I could come back for some nostalgia, and would love to be able to learn about the game again (not that I ever knew much in the first place :D ) So, I certainly would be interested in joining your town if you would have me!
RebelliousT

Postby Realak » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:04 am

Finally a good drama read!!

Can confirm juda is a ***** liar - he made up some falsehood about me when i lived in his base playing casually years ago.

Can also confirm we saw you guys all times all time zones and can confirm seeing the multiple people around 60/90

"bro only 23 out of 24 hours, you know, casual" :lol:

either way i dont care, meth would be awesome to play with join him.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
Realak

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:39 pm

Realak on the trackkkkkkkkk
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:00 am

Realak wrote:Finally a good drama read!!

Can confirm juda is a ***** liar - he made up some falsehood about me when i lived in his base playing casually years ago.

Can also confirm we saw you guys all times all time zones and can confirm seeing the multiple people around 60/90

"bro only 23 out of 24 hours, you know, casual" :lol:

either way i dont care, meth would be awesome to play with join him.

Since you feel the urge to bring it up. The situation was that you were looking for a place to stay, which I provided to you. I expected you to be active, which you hardly were. Regardless I was willing to share some purity humus and seeds to you, at the time legendary. You expected to be fed by my labour and could only consume my stuff, you were unwilling to do rotations on my fields with my humus, seeds and resources. After a few weeks you left the base and joined my enemies. As careful I am I changed the locks, I had a bad feeling, then one day you show up with other people around my base trying to open the gates. It was only after months when had became friends with Willy and Lallaith that they opened up on you and mentioned how you were planning on hsing your old keys to stab me, No I had nothing to gain from making that story up and youre just a tucking idiot wt this point who does not hold value to friendship and stabs whomever, which you also did vs the Tribe. Get out of here, you little whiney *****.

Furthermore you know ***** about anything else, despite me being entirely irrelevant in this thread.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:23 am

We had a simmilar problem at Westpine.
Recruited a guy, he played for 2 weeks, went offline for 8 months.
He comes back, check the whole base , picks up his **** and leaves.
I had to change ***** 300 outer locks literally. That **** made me so salty so i feel the pain.
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims