Look for a group to play with here.

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:27 pm

its kinda scary how you think playing 24/7 non-stop is "casual"
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Heffernan wrote:its kinda scary how you think playing 24/7 non-stop is "casual"

Interesting since I still had to do stuff for University, was playing in the #1 BDO guild with many mandatory sieges, PvP practise and maintaining other games and stuff.
The others also had their chores, different games and work etc.

So its kinda scary how all of you idiots think that playing 4 +/- hours a day equals to 24/7 non-stop. I understand that it would make it easier to comprehend your loss to believe in lies. The sad fact remains that the play-time disproved pretty much everything. Our play-times were absolutely not on par with the Russians, Biddas and co and numerous other groups & players.

If the early-game was not so hard gated as it was, everything would had been so much faster.
We were mainly hard gated by planks, steel and biles.

What the ***** are you idiots trying to prove, it was an overwhelming victory in a record time with a very small team. That team sadly was not playing hardcore by any means, we were just playing smart and good. That is exactly what you can expect from playing with veterans and smarter people.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:25 pm

There isn't really any point in trying to explain yourself to Heffernan there Juda.

If you've ever stopped by a Heffernan twitch stream when he used to do them back then for 5-10 minutes you'd see how inefficient and lazy he was intellectually with his time.
Of course, you probably know this first-hand even moreso if/since you tussled with him on Concord and that he's just a pesky annoying insect that breeds and comes back yet never really has any impact.

Have you heard the stories about Heff getting Ko'd by regular bears on stream with a decently biled character, I'll never forget it myself cause it was too funny.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:49 pm

Judaism wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:Finally got a life? Hopefully that means your working and dateing. Good for you!

:lol: assuming I, or the Kapitalists played Salem hardcore. No sorry to break it, but we beat all of you quite casually.

Its a perfect example why Meth can most certainly learn you many things, the decision making and such and the commitment towards that is very relevant. Pretty much most of the remaining player-base simply sucks. The expedition clearly showed that, most people do not even know all the requirements for the victory. But they weren't easy at all, neither was there no competition but they were not relocating their time efficiently and wisely on the right things.

For example:
We had a town #1, We had grapes #1, We had a t3 witch #1, we dominated nearly every leader board #1, our base production was #1 (even over the insane Russians who spend far more effort into their base), we were the first with wine recipes and the ones to reach the pirates (we actually got them implemented, since they weren't there yet when we got there), We located all the statues first and boxed several in with our defences and town-bells, we had steel first of the server and cannoned bases so early that we completely walked over them and many more things which most certainly weren't because we played hardcore, but because we knew exactly how to handle it all.

Also the reason why we could casually kill all the competition and with relative ease, our production was after a few weeks already weeks ahead of all the other

You left out the part where your entire group won all of the ”most logged in time.” which was literally 60 out of 90 days. You jews have no shame when it comes to blatant lies, casual players my ass.

Assuming the massive reply I must have struck a nerve. Maybe now that you have a life others can actually enjoy the game.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Taipion » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:17 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:
Judaism wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:Finally got a life? Hopefully that means your working and dateing. Good for you!

:lol: assuming I, or the Kapitalists played Salem hardcore. No sorry to break it, but we beat all of you quite casually.

Its a perfect example why Meth can most certainly learn you many things, the decision making and such and the commitment towards that is very relevant. Pretty much most of the remaining player-base simply sucks. The expedition clearly showed that, most people do not even know all the requirements for the victory. But they weren't easy at all, neither was there no competition but they were not relocating their time efficiently and wisely on the right things.

For example:
We had a town #1, We had grapes #1, We had a t3 witch #1, we dominated nearly every leader board #1, our base production was #1 (even over the insane Russians who spend far more effort into their base), we were the first with wine recipes and the ones to reach the pirates (we actually got them implemented, since they weren't there yet when we got there), We located all the statues first and boxed several in with our defences and town-bells, we had steel first of the server and cannoned bases so early that we completely walked over them and many more things which most certainly weren't because we played hardcore, but because we knew exactly how to handle it all.

Also the reason why we could casually kill all the competition and with relative ease, our production was after a few weeks already weeks ahead of all the other

You left out the part where your entire group won all of the ”most logged in time.” which was literally 60 out of 90 days. You jews have no shame when it comes to blatant lies, casual players my ass.

Assuming the massive reply I must have struck a nerve. Maybe now that you have a life others can actually enjoy the game.

Yea, you probably did, but then again, getting a wall of text in return from juda isn't exactly difficult. ^^
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:30 pm

He edited his post afterwards, but my post actually already included the time-slots and as numerous times stated. We had 2/10 rewards on the time list, both of which on the bottom ranks.

One of which was a criminal alt forced online nearly 24/7 and the other was my main character.

I obviously played a fair bit on my main, but far from all the time on that list was spend actively. A lot was AFK and forcing the character online.

Despite all of that, like I said it only was a bottom slot on the rankings. Other than remaining criminal alts, no main character was anywhere near another time-slot.

You did not hit a nerve, I simply cannot stand lies and other *****. Your entire claim is groundless, most certainly if you compare it with the other groups and factions which were playing a huge deal more without accomplishing anything.
Repeatedly I hear this from the losers which were defeated as an argument, all the other factions had more $ into the game as a head-start and in general a ton of basement dwellers.

The majority of my time on Concord by far was base-building, searching for animals and the statues. Approx only 20% was into PvP and raiding, despite raiding nearly every town and p-claim on the map. The base eventually turned irrelevant since the very first layer never had gotten broken and all the other stuff (by far the majority) was for the winning cause and had nothing to do with biling/statting my characters or PvP'ing and raiding. Despite that, we still blasted off all the competitors with ease.

Once again, playing hardcore was not necessarily with our small team against much larger groups. Simply because we had much better players, with a lot more information on mechanics, tactics and generally weren't morons like half of the other factions/groups.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:52 pm

Judaism wrote:He edited his post afterwards, but my post actually already included the time-slots and as numerous times stated. We had 2/10 rewards on the time list, both of which on the bottom ranks.

One of which was a criminal alt forced online nearly 24/7 and the other was my main character.

I obviously played a fair bit on my main, but far from all the time on that list was spend actively. A lot was AFK and forcing the character online.

Despite all of that, like I said it only was a bottom slot on the rankings. Other than remaining criminal alts, no main character was anywhere near another time-slot.

You did not hit a nerve, I simply cannot stand lies and other *****. Your entire claim is groundless, most certainly if you compare it with the other groups and factions which were playing a huge deal more without accomplishing anything.

Lmao you are so full of ****, we checked before the server went down and almost all were people in your group.

For those that don't know and are new to this. The 60/90 days online, not how many days they logged in. So literally this guy and his buddies were playing 16hrs a day. Which makes sense as we had people in different timezones watching them go into town.

Considering you cannot stay logged in with out dying of madness is proof you are either lying or cheating. The only way you wouldn't die of madness is either studying a inspiration every hour, resting w/bear or tbacco. Bear recovers 1 out of the 6 madness gains so that's a no. Which means you either 1) shared accounts 2) botted studying or were logged on none stop. If You didn't do 3) then you cheated. I believe you just no lifed it and are to embarrassed for what ever reason to admit it.

By your own admission you were saying you were doing only two things, ”university and games” which again validates my claim that you have no life. Video games is your life, to which this new revelation of ”no time for games” brings joy to me for the fact that you may finally have a real purpose in life. So again, good.for.you. I pray you will finally get laid and earn a living, lawyer or banker both are good.
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:56 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:For those that don't know and are new to this. The 60/90 days online, not how many days they logged in. So literally this guy and his buddies were playing 16hrs a day. Which makes sense as we had people in different timezones watching them go into town.

Are you an imbecile?
Like I said we had 2/10 timeslots, I think the highest was just about 30 days (which was the criminal alt we forced online due to the harsh stockades)

I am saying that I myself averagely played about 4 hours a day, most of the time. I think the rest were not even playing that much.
Other than that I am also stating that Salem was not my main game at the time, I was playing BDO mostly.

Early game we indeed had a lot of white haired people, Goodman and Wishy for example had one for the first weeks but then quickly went inactive or quit. My main also dropped from the top 10 several times, that is when I was forcing it online regularly in order to keep a slot, all of our slots were below the top 7.

We had the tabacco, we had high lodge necklace and we had tabacco & milk. So at that point we really had no issue with forcing characters online.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:09 am

Judaism wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:For those that don't know and are new to this. The 60/90 days online, not how many days they logged in. So literally this guy and his buddies were playing 16hrs a day. Which makes sense as we had people in different timezones watching them go into town.

Are you an imbecile?
Like I said we had 2/10 timeslots, I think the highest was just about 30 days (which was the criminal alt we forced online due to the harsh stockades)

I am saying that I myself averagely played about 4 hours a day, most of the time. I think the rest were not even playing that much.
Other than that I am also stating that Salem was not my main game at the time, I was playing BDO mostly.

Early game we indeed had a lot of white haired people, Goodman and Wishy for example had one for the first weeks but then quickly went inactive or quit. My main also dropped from the top 10 several times, that is when I was forcing it online regularly in order to keep a slot, all of our slots were below the top 7.

We had the tabacco, we had high lodge necklace and we had tabacco & milk. So at that point we really had no issue with forcing characters online.

Why are you so embarrassed to admit the truth, is it just your nature to lie? You know you dont have to live a stereotype right? We all have things we’re ashamed of, the good thing is now you have grown up and have real responsibility. Let the new fish grow and just chill dude. It’s just a game.
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Judaism » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:15 am

TheDuke86 wrote:Why are you so embarrassed to admit the truth, is it just your nature to lie? You know you dont have to live a stereotype right? We all have things we’re ashamed of, the good thing is now you have grown up and have real responsibility. Let the new fish grow and just chill dude. It’s just a game.

Why are you so keen of forcing your thoughts and lies onto others. Look up the time-slot images and you will not see more than two names from our faction on it, other than that one of which was a criminal alt and only 1 main characters.
All the high-end slots were also people that artificially pushed their play-time, similar to us.

You are just idiotic enough to believe that every second online means that you are actively playing, or even actually logged into the game and then you are also stating that we had more and higher time-slots near the end. We sadly did not have that many time-slots and had no interest to delay the victory more than a few days after we succeeded all the conditions to win the server, as they were fairly irrelevant rewards and we only played the expedition for the grand victory and not some loser rewards.

You can endlessly have debates whether the earth is flat aswell, but the only thing they have in common with your lies is that they both lack valid arguments or proof. (Show me the timeslots for example)

Its an important thing we debate now, first of all I commented that we put a very little of our time into doing all the stuff you have seen and experienced and most into basebuilding and all the other objectives for the victory. Other than that I indeed state that we did it rather casually.

Why is it important?

I think its fairly important to mention that we obliterated all the other groups and factions with a relative small group and with a fairly low time invested, despite not slacking off in any aspect of the game.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims