new guy looking for someone to teach me

Look for a group to play with here.

new guy looking for someone to teach me

Postby axolotl » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:09 pm

I played beta years ago, I was a hermit before, but thats not what I'm looking for now. I don't expect anything free, just to make new friends and explain how things work nowadays. I have way too much time on my hands so I'll grow quick. I will be a benefit to whomever helps me, and I am willing to give a percent of what I do for knowledge and friendship lol
axolotl

Re: new guy looking for someone to teach me

Postby Ronch » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:46 pm

I'll be happy to friend you on Discord, but the kinship system in-game might be getting an overhaul very soon which will endanger players who just haphazardly add folks to their kin-list inside of the game.

As a matter of fact, I will give you a decent size base with all production facilities already established + a small farm connected too. It's near a river, has a fruitful mine, and three layers of stone walls and is already terraformed for a fourth wall layer, it still has medium defenses remaining too (torches).
(And it is all FREE ).
...All you will need to do is put a new Pclaim inside its walls and change the gate's out, unless you trust me with the keys to the gate's locks (which I don't advise).
Also, I don't have a master key to the two buildings inside its inner section due to a character's death recently, but I can demolish those two buildings if you would like to just build your own where they currently sit... I will be salvaging one of them anyway for it's matts.

I'm not being a care bear, nor baiting you, its just that I have very recently abandoned this base, and would rather see someone make use of it, than know it is crumbling back to dust. I think the claim-tax is paid up for close to two months already too.

PS: I advise restarting as a solo player so you will not become dependent on folks or have them depending on you to much while you are becoming familiar with the game again.
Joining a town or village later if you still feel the need would be your best route to take in my opinion, but what do I know, I've only been playing this awesome game for a little over a month so far.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Return to Planters & Pilgrims