[Concord] Camp Raided tonight so LFG

Look for a group to play with here.

[Concord] Camp Raided tonight so LFG

Postby Catote » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:45 am

I know it might not be the best advertising, but I will rather be honest. I have lived always as a hermit.
Here in Concord, my 1st camp was raided Sunday, and after 2 hours move eastwards, my 2nd camp was raided as well. Heh, I don't even have money for a claim, yet.
But I am good at gathering and know the game up to wrought iron. And I would like to learn about grapes. Not skilled in combat. Skilled in efficient use of inspirationals.
Does this match anyone. In-game name is "SOFIA".
Alternatively, I can always find another game.
Happy New Year to everybody.

PS I wish there were more stuff to buy in the store, that were personal and couldn't be stolen. So I could support the excellent DEVS, without the feeling other people profited from it. My scarecrow is excellent, as it cannot be stolen.
Catote

Re: [Concord] Camp Raided tonight so LFG

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:10 am

Thanks for the support. Sorry for your strife. But welcome to Salem :)

As far as non-raidable stuff. I guess we could do more things that can be 'destroyed' and not stolen. But 'safe stuff' won't be a thing on the store.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Nikixos » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:13 am

Dont worry, providence is safe as can be if you brazier wall your place, it's just that expeditions are savage as they are meant for pvp ;)
Also, stuff you retrieve in an expedition is meant to be lost, since the server will have a lifetime of less than a year, so you would've lost it anyway, retrieve in providence if you want, idk why some people don't realize the postmaster is linked to your account, not the server
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Catote » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:47 am

Oh, Concord is PvP. Then I'm way too old for that anyway. It's just I had this Grape and wine invitation. And it sounded attractive start the game fresh.
And I don't worry too much about stolen stuff. BUT it forces me to abandon my camp (500 storage), exactly because I cannot PvP. The first person I ever met killed me and destroyed my Leanto. So the entire camp was lost. Ever since I just move away from other people.

Btw, out of curiosity, I was struggling with humors and skills. My new hostile neighbour made his camp with 0 storage, but 20 drying racks full of beaver pelts. How is that even possible so fast. I thought it required lengthy research to skin a beaver?

@JohnCarver, I'd support you even with stuff that was not safe, I guess. Or even better, ways to safe *time*, but with no game advantage as such. As time is my most precious resource. I can recommend for instance Rail Nation, with a small amount allow you to give orders to all trains at once, rather than one-by-one. No game advantage. Just saved time. That's a good way to support a game.
Catote

Postby Adelewhy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:15 am

Catote wrote:
Btw, out of curiosity, I was struggling with humors and skills. My new hostile neighbour made his camp with 0 storage, but 20 drying racks full of beaver pelts. How is that even possible so fast. I thought it required lengthy research to skin a beaver?

Hi there! I just wanted to add that storage is bad. It actually lures the scoundrels in. Most likely your hostile neighbor searched for and studied inspirationals that went towards his goal and ignored the rest. Or... like yourself, he was beat at his previous homestead and moved elsewhere, hence the camp with no storage but beaver pelts. Ultimately nothing on Concord is permanent due to it being a temporary server but the knowledge you gain with wine and the fun you'll have if you team up with others will be worth it.
Adelewhy

Postby yuukki » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:28 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Thanks for the support. Sorry for your strife. But welcome to Salem :)

As far as non-raidable stuff. I guess we could do more things that can be 'destroyed' and not stolen. But 'safe stuff' won't be a thing on the store.

In haven hats are player bound so people can't steal them I believe. Might be worth working that our for our hats.
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby Propulsion » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:02 pm

yuukki wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Thanks for the support. Sorry for your strife. But welcome to Salem :)

In haven hats are player bound so people can't steal them I believe. Might be worth working that our for our hats.

NO! Why don't you guys go play Hello Kitty http://www.games2girls.com/hello-kitty.html
Propulsion

Postby gustavohvg » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:15 pm

Yes it's better to play Concord in a group. Even a small one with 2 daily active probably make you somewhat safe for a long time
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:10 pm

Propulsion wrote:
yuukki wrote:

NO! Why don't you guys go play Hello Kitty http://www.games2girls.com/hello-kitty.html

This guy bashed his whole town down and scattered his earthly goods to the four winds at the placement of a tbf, and even he realizes how ****** unstealable hats would be. Smh.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Propulsion » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:03 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
This guy bashed his whole town down and scattered his earthly goods to the four winds at the placement of a tbf, and even he realizes how ****** unstealable hats would be. Smh.

I never bashed my town down. That was you when i just started playing game over 3 years ago, and also i don't roam the forums looking for noobs to ***** with like you. I get it i have bashed on some noob towns myself,its an easy win. i just didnt feel the need to post about it.
Propulsion

Return to Planters & Pilgrims