Casual Player Looking for a Town

Look for a group to play with here.

Casual Player Looking for a Town

Postby SirFillingsworth » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:25 am

Hello, potential team mates! I am looking for a town and a large group of players to play with. I will accept any who take me in, as long as you're not a witch's coven... because I'm not a witch. Anywho: here's some basic info about me:

I don't have a mic, but I hope that won't be a problem...
I have a basic grasp on how agriculture works
I know how mining and smelting works.
I guess you could call me an apprentice level tailor.
I can definitely hold my own if need be.
I'm a great team player.

I really look forward to being able to find a group to play with. Thank you for taking the time out to read this message!

Sincerely,
Sir Fillingsworth
SirFillingsworth

Re: Casual Player Looking for a Town

Postby Reviresco » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:50 am

Are you GroovyDog also, or just Lihz?
Reviresco

Postby SirFillingsworth » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Who's GroovyDog? Or Lihz? I'm not either of those people. If you'd like I'm sure one of the forum admins could verify somehow that I live in a totally different area than those people. Maybe I'm just not very distinctive when it comes to creating forum posts, but I don't appreciate the accusation.
SirFillingsworth

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:18 pm

SirFillingsworth wrote:Who's GroovyDog? Or Lihz? I'm not either of those people. If you'd like I'm sure one of the forum admins could verify somehow that I live in a totally different area than those people. Maybe I'm just not very distinctive when it comes to creating forum posts, but I don't appreciate the accusation.

Admins have the power to do this but they won't. Part of playing salem is trusting/not trusting your potential recruits. However if you are these people and were to use a alt account to try and back up your claim you may find yourself getting called out on it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Reviresco » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:34 pm

SirFillingsworth wrote:Who's GroovyDog? Or Lihz?

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19779#p291594

What happened there?
Reviresco

Postby SirFillingsworth » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Dallane wrote:
SirFillingsworth wrote:Who's GroovyDog? Or Lihz? I'm not either of those people. If you'd like I'm sure one of the forum admins could verify somehow that I live in a totally different area than those people. Maybe I'm just not very distinctive when it comes to creating forum posts, but I don't appreciate the accusation.

Admins have the power to do this but they won't. Part of playing salem is trusting/not trusting your potential recruits. However if you are these people and were to use a alt account to try and back up your claim you may find yourself getting called out on it.

I get that. But still, I don't appreciate the accusation lol.

Reviresco wrote:
SirFillingsworth wrote:Who's GroovyDog? Or Lihz?

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19779#p291594

What happened there?

That, my friend, is done with. Unfortunately, there was very little interest in the program, and with the one client I did get work from, my mother became ill the very next day. I took it as a sign that it simply wasn't meant to be.
SirFillingsworth

Postby Reviresco » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Lihz wrote:
SirFillingsworth wrote:
Sebthegrand wrote:Your gonna get like no work in the start becuase no one trusts you yet and you have no reputation, But this is a great idea.

That was something I really considered. I figured I'd go for it anyways, though. That's why I mentioned that I wouldn't require access to anyone's base. That way they make sure that nothing got stolen from them.

Having to give a "stranger" a survey to a base area is enough to keep people from buying your services i'm afraid.
Reviresco

Postby Lihz » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:58 pm

OKokok. You called me out.

I am no longer looking for a town or anyone to play with. Curse you all!
Lihz
Customer

Postby SirFillingsworth » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:02 pm

Lihz wrote:OKokok. You called me out.

I am no longer looking for a town or anyone to play with. Curse you all!

Yeah. Real funny. I almost forgot to laugh ¦]
SirFillingsworth

Postby SirFillingsworth » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:05 pm

@Reviresco

Lihz copied a post I had made earlier. This is interesting, since it went completely unnoticed. Quite irritating if you ask me.
SirFillingsworth

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims