New Character (+ possibly a New Town ?)

Look for a group to play with here.

New Character (+ possibly a New Town ?)

Postby PsychoBear » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Hey everybody !

I would like to start a new character and I'm looking for people to play with (new characters or freshly created ones if possible).

I'm a bit bored to play alone, and I would like to settle a Town, with a true capitalist system and not the "classic communist community" you can find in every crafting/building/surviving game, where everybody does everything and things are a big mess. I think it would be a good way to boost trades and economy (on a low scale level). Everybody would be free to do whatever he wants and free to chose a "job" (RP and/or real one).

The big idea is to gather people who wants to trade and make partnership agreements, contracts or whatever you can imagine between them (at first ) and earn money in a first time. Then in a second time, we could organise a kind of "fund-raising" and build a true town where capitalism and trading with other towns/Providence would be the main goal.

It's maybe a silly idea, but it's my idea ... sooooo ...

The requirements would be :

- Only Newbies/unexperimented players/freshly created characters at first (it could change after a while, depending on the way the group/town grows).
- A discord server + a microphone/headset required for a better communication between traders/citizens.
- Maybe an idea of your main occupation(s)/job(s)/vocation(s) ( a hunter, a farmer, a cook, a miner, an explorer, a mercenary, a writer, etc.) ... and if you want to be your own boss or an apprentice, if you want a shop or a stall (in the town or in Providence), etc.
- A mutual protection pact and a non-agression pact bewteen the traders/citizens.

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, don't hesitate to give/submit them here.

By the way, I would like to be a cook and especially a baker. ;)
PsychoBear

Re: New Character (+ possibly a New Town ?)

Postby kidztuk » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Hey i just came back after years of coming and going.

I would like to join you. I started a new character in the normal server right now so please contact me so i could jump right into it!

Thanks!
kidztuk

Postby PsychoBear » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:34 am

I answered your message. ;)
PsychoBear

Postby SimulianT » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:06 am

If possible i would like to join i will pm u
SimulianT

Postby Maplefrog7 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:18 pm

I want to join as well i pm you. [edit] here's my dicord Maplefrog7 #6436
Maplefrog7

Return to Planters & Pilgrims