Newbie With a Grasp on Most Basic Mechanics Looking For Town

Look for a group to play with here.

Newbie With a Grasp on Most Basic Mechanics Looking For Town

Postby SirFillingsworth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi, guys! As the title suggests, I'm a new player looking for a town that would accept me into their ranks. I kinda like to RP, if that piques anyone's interest. I can be independent, but I do have a great team-oriented ethic (obtained from working in fast food), and I am a really friendly guy. I may sound a bit boastful at the moment, but I am kinda treating this like an application for employment.

I'll be really honest, I don't have much to offer right now, but I can do basic farming, such as cabbages and cotton. I can also operate an ore smelter, and mine, though I am currently lacking a pick. The only language I speak is U.S. English, so I wouldn't really be able to help with anything in a town of people who don't speak my tongue, unless someone could direct me to an accurate online translator. Google Translate has a large hiccup ratio, if I do say so myself. I am really active in the game except when I am at work, which isn't too often. However, I will be starting college in about a month, so my activity may go down by a bit, since I will be going full time. I should also mention that my timezone is EST.

I know that there's a lot of negative things in there, but I figure honesty is going to get me farther than lying. So, with that being said, I would ask that you PM me if you would like me in your town, or even as a neighbor, or if it's easier for you to post in this thread, go ahead and do that :) Hope to see you guys in game soon!

EDIT: I should also mention I do not have a microphone available for my computer at the moment.
SirFillingsworth

Re: Newbie With a Grasp on Most Basic Mechanics Looking For

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:21 pm

this individual is an american hero and anyone that lives in a town with others and does not invite him is racist against america.
Darwoth

Postby SirFillingsworth » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:23 am

LOL, thanks Darwoth. Now, since I'm an American hero, maybe I can interest you in some cold, hard capitalism? I have a deforesting service started in the trade thread, dirt cheap, too. I'd be honored to have you as my first customer :D
SirFillingsworth

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:35 am

well i might indeed have a use for that while being happy to do my part to support fellow americans of high stature such as yourself, it depends if you are willing to do things like carve my name in the forests of others and any other creative landscaping ideas i conjure up.
Darwoth

Postby SirFillingsworth » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:15 pm

I may take you up on that, Lord Darwoth. But if I get killed, I won't be a happy camper lol
SirFillingsworth

Return to Planters & Pilgrims