New and looking for friends

Look for a group to play with here.

New and looking for friends

Postby Ghoul » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Hey, I'm 22 and from Canada. Unfortunately I only speak English. Looking for a group or maybe one other person who would be willing to hang out and show me the ropes.
I'm interested in playing because I like the food-leveling mechanic and I'm interested in making alts that are skilled in gathering basic mats and which are skilled in creating weapons/armor.

PM me your favourite VOIP or IM service if you want to meetup in game or chat. My time zone is CST or GMT-6. I prefer Discord but I am willing to use whatever.

EDIT: I can only use the vanilla client because the OpenGL versions of the modded clients are unsupported by my GPU, if that matters at all.
Ghoul's Spooky Shoppe
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
~ C.G. Jung
Ghoul

Re: New and looking for friends

Postby ink037 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:02 am

Well, I might be interested. Male 26 America's. It possible we could be a match. I'd prefer a role of maintaining a base through farming, mining, etc.
ink037

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 am

ink037 wrote: It possible we could be a match. I'd prefer a role of ..

Very kinky.
Also
Dallane wrote:Sorry for the trolling and derailing. I updated the OP with the fix action you found. GJ sir!
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ghoul » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:59 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
ink037 wrote: It possible we could be a match. I'd prefer a role of ..

Very kinky.
Also

;) ;) ;)

Btw I sent you a PM ink
Ghoul's Spooky Shoppe
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
~ C.G. Jung
Ghoul

Return to Planters & Pilgrims