New Village Opening in 2-8 Weeks, Apply Here

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: New Village Opening in 2-8 Weeks, Apply Here

Postby Claeyt » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:15 pm

hellokittyfan wrote:We are going to be starting up soon :D We are beginning to have a healthy number of people in our discord server. If you feel like joining, get in while the village is new! We'll be having some good times together :)

Fair Warning. Be careful of traitors, spies and town thieves. Whole towns have been stolen before. Protect the Bell!! Even a discord channel and talking to someone every day isn't a guarantee of safety. Keep the Bell locked down with a Pclaim and defenses.
Claeyt

Postby Lazun123 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:28 am

So myself and Hellokitty as well as a few others will be setting up a new town and we are welcoming all that want to join. If you want to make a alt to not risk your main it is perfectly acceptable, or to avoid politics. I as well as others will be starting fresh characters to help build this city. My current towns will not be associated with this new en-devour. Hellokitty and myself have done the hermit thing, and to be perfectly honest, we feel this game will be more enjoyable with more people. We are still a few days or week away from officially starting this new city, for the reason we wish to dedicate our best effort. As for our organization skills we have created successful guilds/corps in other games and wish to bring this knowledge into the world of Salem.

What we are looking for:
We are both pretty chill people and enjoy talking to others, so we wish to build and bull **** when things get monotonous. As far as activity, we both have lives outside of Salem and understand that RL is a priority over game life, with that being said as long as there is some sort of communication as far as what is going on were cool with it. If you log on for a hour or two a day or no life it, really dosnt matter, just so long as we know whats going on. For planned events we will take a survey on when or most active time is and plan according to that. We are both US based and on PST zone, but we still welcome those from other countries that speak English or some sort of English. I also speak Spanish so we may consider Spanish speakers as well. A spot for this town has already been chosen and are essentially hammering out the final details.

Whats in it for you?;
Aside from the team effort aspect we offer loyalty and freedom. The last thing either Hellokitty or myself want is to tell you what you can and cannot do. This is a game and we see no sense in holding you back from experiencing the game as you like. There will be a government with a chain of command, but despite your choice in action we will have your back. If you join us you are with us and we will back you up to the best of our ability. You do something stupid, we will make sure we cover you, then scold you after or take judgment after.

Our doors are open to all, dont care who you are. We understand there is a risk to doing this, for that reason we will have a vetting process. Part of that vetting process will require you to have a mic. the only ones with access as of this moment to anything compromising is Hellokitty who is a RL friend.

We will have a name in time.

If you are interested please contact myself via PM or Hellokitty via PM. We also have a discord channels we are going to be using. Best of luck pilgrims, hope to hear from you soon.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Lazun123 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:29 am

Claeyt wrote:
hellokittyfan wrote:We are going to be starting up soon :D We are beginning to have a healthy number of people in our discord server. If you feel like joining, get in while the village is new! We'll be having some good times together :)

Fair Warning. Be careful of traitors, spies and town thieves. Whole towns have been stolen before. Protect the Bell!! Even a discord channel and talking to someone every day isn't a guarantee of safety. Keep the Bell locked down with a Pclaim and defenses.

We are well away of this sad reality Claeyt. Thank you for your heads up.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Hextory » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Hey, I'm new to Salem but played some Heaven and Hearth many years ago, played solo for few weeks on Poplam, read some wiki get some idea about the game but feeling no motivation to keep playing as a hermit and willing to start new cahracter if need be.
Hextory

Previous

Return to Planters & Pilgrims