Firenation CObra

Look for a group to play with here.

Firenation CObra

Postby Aprimell2 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:44 am

is the city of Firenation Cobra Still alive?
Aprimell2

Re: Firenation CObra

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 am

Aprimell2 wrote:is the city of Firenation Cobra Still alive?

If you mean Firebase Cobra then that's Darwoth's Siege town when he took out Arcadia last year at the epic months long 'Battle at the Place of the Arcadian Bear Orgy'. It's probably still up to protect his control of Sipo's Dreamworld mine. Be careful out there, lots of players camping there awhile ago.
Claeyt

Postby Aprimell2 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:58 pm

thanks for warning. its a lovely base.. wish i was around when it was active.
Aprimell2

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Aprimell2 wrote:is the city of Firenation Cobra Still alive?

If you mean Firebase Cobra then that's Darwoth's Siege town when he took out Arcadia last year at the epic months long 'Battle at the Place of the Arcadian Bear Orgy'. It's probably still up to protect his control of Sipo's Dreamworld mine. Be careful out there, lots of players camping there awhile ago.

Jesus take the wheel.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Kandarim » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:11 pm

so much misinformation in a single post of three sentences, it's impressive :lol:
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Aprimell2 wrote:thanks for warning. its a lovely base.. wish i was around when it was active.

The Base was the town of Arcadia which included Latikai, Wanderer, Bankee, Pilgrim, Sipo and some others, Firebase Cobra is the town that was used to first take out the Dreamworld mine and then weeks later the center of town.

Kandarim wrote:so much misinformation in a single post of three sentences, it's impressive :lol:

So what's wrong? :lol:

I was there at the end. What information is wrong?

Video of the Bear Orgy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgwqSktT7l4
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Aprimell2 wrote:thanks for warning. its a lovely base.. wish i was around when it was active.

The Base was the town of Arcadia which included Latikai, Wanderer, Bankee, Pilgrim, Sipo and some others, Firebase Cobra is the town that was used to first take out the Dreamworld mine and then weeks later the center of town.

Kandarim wrote:so much misinformation in a single post of three sentences, it's impressive :lol:

So what's wrong? :lol:

I was there at the end. What information is wrong?

Video of the Bear Orgy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgwqSktT7l4

If you were there and still don't know what happened then holy **** you are more retarded then everyone thought before.

Do you drink before you come on these forums?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:49 am

why does claeyt always try to pretend like he has any idea at all on a given topic?

in any case it would be wise to steer clear of those ruins as they are cursed a fact many previous would be squatters whos skeletons now litter the region have discovered, additionally since you appear to be new never ever listen to anything claeyt says. if he states that water is wet you can rest assured that the atomic structure of the planet has just shifted and it is now made of sand, his most useful purpose over the years has been to singlehandedly destroy the democratic party with predictions of triumph.
Darwoth

Return to Planters & Pilgrims