Friendly Settler, No Drama

Look for a group to play with here.

Friendly Settler, No Drama

Postby Dungeonbones » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Hello witches and pilgrims,
I am a silly but stern craftsman who has settled back into Salem after years of absence. Im glad to see many things have changed and I am excited to be back on the frontier. I doubt that anyone would remember me as I never achieved much of anything, but I used to be named "Fire", and now known as "Smoke" ¦] .
Now the reason I quit was the map reset, but just before that there was a lot of mistrust and killings in my friend groups. I was unable to save anyone but I did all I could to gather stronger players to help them in their times of need.
Basically what happened every time was someone making a new character to get invited to a town where they could disable it late at night and bring their high level character to raid and kill. I will not be joining any towns, I would however like to band with other lower level players (only at 20 biles RN) and maybe settle nearby eachother to help out. Not so near that one couldn't go unnoticed upon the other getting raided. I am 22 years old irl but I can get along with most people above the age of 15 depending on maturity, not like im mature, just not overly annoying and childish.
I am open to starting this small settlement now because its still early game and I literally have nothing to lose cept for a few dried pelts. Later on I may break off on my own, and anyone else would be free to do the same, but for now its netflix and chill!!!!11

P.S. I need a canoe
Dungeonbones

Re: Friendly Settler, No Drama

Postby geystripe » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:26 pm

I have been looking for someone to stay with at my homestead for it gets lonely and there's not much of a community anymore I have a small area (that does have a land claim) it is in I believe badlands biome and it is paved and fenced in I have one small house but I can make a second one and a few drying racks I am also close to a river and bigger estate there is a bear that sometimes comes nearby... it cannot go through the fence though it is also impossible to enter the fenced area without being allowed to the land claim which makes it pretty safe I'm thinking about setting up a garden there is also a small fenced in area for livestock and there is a fire pit and leanto my in game name is dana the secret i would be happy to have someone around my small estate.
geystripe

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:23 pm

hey can i join get me
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Kralith » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:41 pm

AngelOfSilence wrote:hey can i join get me

He said "no drama"! :D
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:19 am

Kralith wrote:
AngelOfSilence wrote:hey can i join get me

He said "no drama"! :D

:?
gorniksam

Return to Planters & Pilgrims